OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Use different favicons for OWA Mail and OWA Calendar

Right now, OWA Mail and Calendar use the same favicon. I'd like them to have different favicons so I can have both open as pinned tabs in Chrome and be able to distinguish between them.

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Juliana Peña shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Allen Stephens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar and Mail have the same favicon. If the tabs are pinned, it's impossible to differentiate the two and you easily select the unintended tab. Please change this so that it's easier to distinguish between the two.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook Mail and Calendar need different favicons so I can tell them apart in browser tabs.

• Michael Mihuc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook.com People tab icon is blank which makes it difficult to know which tab is which when I have multiple tabs open in my web browser.

Also, whether I have Mail, Calendar, or tasks open as separate tabs I have no way of knowing which tab is which because they all show the Outlook icon on the tab. Please differentiate the tab icon for each component (Mail, People, Tasks, Calendar, OneDrive, etc), therefore when I have multiple tabs open, and pinned, I can know which tab is which when I need to switch to them. Thanks!

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base