I just want all of my emails on one page! This beta is way too busy!
Hello – First off thanks for using outlook.com, and thanks for providing the great feedback.
From your suggestions, I believe that you are wanting to get a view that is pretty much like the old experience. There are a variety of controls/options that have been introduced that will help you achieve something close.
To do this follow the following steps
1) When you are in the new outlook.com experience/Beta, click on the gear in the top right.
2) This opens the Quick Settings Pane, I would recommend you toggle off the following to match the old experience.
– Reading Pane
- Set it it to OFF
– Sender Image – Set it to OFF
– Message Preview Text – Set it to OFF
– Focused/Other – Set it to OFF
Hope this helps!
That helped me. It's better with these options in my opinion. Thank you. There's just one more thing I want tochange: I want to see how many mails are there in the folder (inbox, spam etc.) when I hover my mouse on them. Looking forward to your answer.
Ronald Jelinek commented
when beta arrived I lost the contents of one of my folders, in fact the folder itself is no longer in my folder list on my PC although it does show up on my phone without contents. how do I retrieve?