OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

add attendee

There is no way to add someone to a meeting in the edit menu. Seriously?!?

402 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ed shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

173 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark Maigatter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot find way in the web UI in Beta to add invitees (attendees). Always need to flip back to Classic to create events I will share.

• Jonathon Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When using the web interface to create appointments I don't have an option to type additional notes or invite other attendees.

• Bob Sikora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

- Can't use because you can't invite attendees to meetings
    - Don't like that messages don't open up in their own window.

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't seem to figure out how to include attendees/participants on a calendar event

• Barry Porter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is it no longer possible to invite attendees to appointments in the calendar beta? This MUST be fixed.

• Anette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't imagine that the meetings don't have a way to invite others so my comment is to make the invite feature more obvious. I could not figure out how to invite someone to a meeting and had to eventually switch back to normal to invite someone.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't figure out how to invite people to meetings, at all. I can set the meeting but can't invite them. It's terrible.

• BWB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There does not appear to be a way of inviting attendees to meetings in the new beta calendar. Is this something that will be added later on?

This omission makes it difficult for me to use.

• Lillian H Mitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When in Outlook Calendar BETA, I cannot figure out how to add an attendee to the calendar invitation in the new view.

• RG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unless I'm missing something, there is no longer a way to invite other users to calendar events. The popup for editing a calendar event has no option for inviting. I had to turn off the beta in order to accomplish this.

1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base