OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

add attendee

There is no way to add someone to a meeting in the edit menu. Seriously?!?

402 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ed shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

173 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Denis Pujdak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Outlook Calendar is a disaster guys. Could you please ask some proper guys to make a proper calendar please. I even cannot add attendees to the event. Synchronisation takes ages. It doesn't send the event to the cloud once it's created. Why do you need such long time to wait before pushing the event to the cloud. And why do I need to click "Sync" to make it appear there?
    Also there is no option to add attendees on the phone. Very Bad. Thinking to move to google or somewhere else.

• abamra@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The calendar view in the new Outlook beta is very confusing and it is very hard to invite someone to a meeting. It took me almost 20 minutes to find the option and i was still not able to find it. So i had to send the invite using the Windows 10 mail application.

• mosesdiana84@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft, Seriously why is it taking so long to implement this feature again?? We all need it but it seems like You guys do nto want to add it back in?!
    Very disapointing.

• Alick Law commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

calendar entries do not allow inviting people nor adding details to the description field

• rosary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

are you f^&*ing serious that you can't add an attendee to a meeting invite? it's been 6 months to get a feature that was already working. are you trying to have customers leave and go to GMAIL? if so, you have succeeded in that aspiration. congratulations

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unable to invite people to meetings or add an agenda in the new Outlook for the web.

• KTC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, I've suffered through this problem for ages not even thinking for a second that a company like Microsoft would intentionally leave out this feature???? *thumbs down* (and beta off!!)

• Ivan Josipovic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is embarrassing, the beta has been out for a year and we still cant add a attendee to a calendar invite....

• StefanoA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've switched back today to previous stable version: the Calendar isn't serious and helpful without the invitation feature!

• Manish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Weird that in current beta version, there is no way to send a meeting invite. switching back to stable version now!

• jehenry@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why in the **** would anyone organization release a calendar feature where there is no way to invite other - Hey Microsoft - Wake the **** Up - you will never beat APPLE that way

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using the Outlook beta calendar, I can't find any way to add attendees to a meeting or edit attendees (not added using the beta) in an existing meeting. This is a show stopper. This needs to be fixed or I'll have to move to Google calendar.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base