OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Invite people to calendar event

Please add back the option to invite\add people to calendar events.

16 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

gclarke@hotmail.co.nz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • vincent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not possible to invite people to events in the Family Calendar. If I invite someone, it says that it cannot be saved.

• Corey VanDenHoek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the Beta version of Calendar, I am unable to invite attendees when creating the event. There isn't even an option listed to add attendees.

• maryann_agius@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im disappointed to see that the calendar was also change. why the option to invite someone to an event or an appointment is no longer available?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The non-beta version allows you to invite people to an event. The beta version does not.

• karol.majersky@outlook.sk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day, i have calendar i beta mode and i dont see how i can invite another person to new created event. This future is not in beta atm?

Tahnk you for help.

• yufeng_zheng@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar in Outlook beta is much worse than before. I could not invite others to the events. In addition, I could not add any text beyond the title section.

• Paul Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beta version of Outlook - there doesn't seem to be a way to invite someone to a calendar event. I've been forced to use the client on my phone when I want to do this. I can see the invitees on the web client, but I can't find a way to add them.

• dan.dogg@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been using the bet outlook.com and I wanted to make you aware of an issues. There is no way to invite someone to a meeting in the beta calendar. It works in the original but not the beta.

← Previous 1 3

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base