T.I Ali shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

117 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark Harper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, this is a showstopper for me and the reason for me reverting from the beta.

• robert.williamson@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No apparent - or at least obvious - way to search in Beta calendar. Same or enhanced search as original calendar - typing search term filters visible calendar, pressing enter then goes to list view. Don't remove calendar filter view please!!

• Jordan Quinley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new Calendar looks very nice. But it needs a search function, which could bring up past and future events. Bring over the same search bar as in the beta outlook.com and that would be perfect.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I meet with clients numerous time throughout the year and like to be able to create a list, by searching, when I am scheduled for the whole year both past visits and future visits.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It Would be nice to have a calendar search bar. For when work calls and ask about something 3 months back

• David Wulf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calender Search: just like in the outlook beta mail I would like to have a search bar for calendar in the header bar

• LG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No search bar on Outlook beta calendar. I really miss it.

• Glen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems strange to me that you would take it away in the first place, it's such an obvious feature to have.

• Claus Juhl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is Search Calendar gone from Outlook.com Calendar? Looks like it from the Beta. Please do not remove the ability to search ones Calendar, it's a critical feature to have.

• Palo Kožák commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You dont have search in calendar outlook.com (beta),in Windows 10 calendar, in calendar Outlook for Android. What is problem? Search in calendar is very important!!!!

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base