T.I Ali shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

117 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bill and Violet S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook Calendar Beta has no search (very powerful) and its lacks color blocks making it much harder to separately view.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add search option back to calendar, the beta version does not have a search option

• BigE582@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in the Calendar of the beta version of Edge and I can't find a search bar to look for an appointment by name, how do I do that?

• Jeff Buckley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can I search my calendar? I'm not able to figure it out and when I search for a way I find only others who've been requesting this for years. No solutions. As I'm sure you know Gmail is easily searchable. Please tell me it's right in front of me and I'm just missing it. I really don't want to switch to gmail but I'll do it for the ability to search my calendar.

• Gail Greenspan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I find out if I can search my calendar with the beta? Help topics are for Outlook, not Outlook.live.com beta.

• Martin Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be a way to search for past and future calendar items. For example, I would like to be able to check when my last Doctor's appointment was before booking my next one

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the search bar in calendar daily to bring up past events that repeat. Bring it back. Such a simple feature to leave intact. No use for beta without it.

• Alan Howshall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Calendar Beta there isn't currently anyway to search your calendar like was in previous version of calendar and needed feature for when you want to find a further future appointment quickly or don't know what date a particular appoint is on.

• Annoyed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search is an unmissable feature. the previous update ruined the search feature by having to select each individual calendar then search rather than searching all calendars and bringing up the results.
    I have 7-8 calendars, divided into specific things for different aspects of my day/routine. Any one of those may be for the same client, for example one client might have a site visit to provide a quote, a site visit to deliver stock, a visit to install the items, a service call out after the install etc etc. Not being able to search the clients name and have ALL results in the calendar appear is ridiculous at the moment let alone you saying "you are working on calendar search".
    You've had it for years but keep redesigning the wheel & forgetting the actual purpose of it is.

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base