T.I Ali shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

117 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Peter Signorini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thanks for adding search calendar but it doesn't go back in time as far as the previous version did, I can only search back a few months and that's not very useful

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Outlook for iOS! However really need the calendar search function. I have the latest version available so hope it makes it there soo.

• BV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happy to hear! Let's see it come to the mobile app too.

• Collin Begg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who is running that place ? Searching a calendar is something we need to suggest ? I have been working, unpaid for Microsoft for over 20 years, dealing with viruses, blue screens, black screens. Learning applications with the aid of enormous manuals. Outlook for me is about attaching activities to people, or maybe keep notes and calendar events for new babies, or to track maintenance and logs on my airplane. The airplane and the baby do want an e-mail invitation
    ! and neither do 3/4 of my clients ! And we are not booking boardrooms ! I have officially had it, there are plenty of other products that can organize my social life. Why does everyone need an e-mail address to be on my calendar ? ! want to quit this job but all my life's data is in PST folders. Could you suggest a competitors application that will read PST data and search a calendar like a $ 20 watch ? While you guys figure out how to make icons and send emails around the campus. If the Outlook interface was just a search box, and a place to enter new activities link to contacts, I would be ecstatic. How did Google figure it out ! I honestly thought we would have syncing devices to a mobile app that slightly resembles the desktop version figured out. What an enormous waste of time. Has anyone noticed it seems to be men trying to figure this out ?

PS- Since you people are so obsessed with a thousand ways to "share" or have a conversation by e-mail, why are we chatting one way in this little window. Since I expect the "moderator" might not like the tone of theses suggestions, perhaps they could reply to me directly From the Washington down the road, not India ?

• Brian.Tillman@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You MUST supply a way to search the calendar for an event. Moreover, there should be a list view and not just a day/week/month view. Otherwise, the calendar is much less useful.

• Joris Claeys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still looking for a search on Calendar, which is just not there and need to ber able to delete calendar items on group, mainly for birthdays that are of no interest to me

• Jordan Quinley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys, I love the new look of Outlook.com calendar, but a search bar is necessary. It should be able to search all your calendars at once, plus have advance search filters if desired. I'm glad this must-have feature is "planned" but it's been six months coming, for a feature that was already in the previous version. What's the hold up?

• DEb Heiner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need a search app for calendar - need to look back for items such as when window washing service last done, other household maintenance

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base