T.I Ali shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

117 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the search feature for calendars on the Outlook app. This is something that a lot of us need. Thanks.

• Chalapathi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to search calendar using outlook app (I have iOS) is table stakes. It can be life saving let alone productivity gainer. Wish and hope someone at Microsoft is listening.

• MG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to search the calendar. This is a mandatory business need.

Still does not allow a calendar search. This is the worst thing about the app.

Oh come on! Get this sorted for Mobile please! Having to manually search is insane!

• Travis Edwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this EVER going to be a reality? This original post was over a year ago. Now I see your team has posted that is has been "Completed". Oh yeah? How so?

• Brian LeFlem (BITC) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is truly mind-boggling that Microsoft could overlook THE most basic of functions: being able to search your Calendar to confirm the date of an appointment. Who wants to have to scroll through weeks trying to find a single appointment hidden among dozens of others. Just insanity.

• Brian M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar search is a REQUIRED FUNCTION!!!
    Please... make it happen!

• Willy Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where exactly is the search calendar feature in Outlook for iOS mobile . Unbelievable that this has not been addressed

• Jean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Software update today. Now I can't find Outlook mobile calendar search feature. What's up?

• Jeff Harlan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You really need to get this fixed!! Not being able to search the calendar on the iOS app is unbelievable!!!

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just downloaded and I cannot it just searches emails no way of selecting the calendar

• Wes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A calendar search in the iOS app would be real choice ya'll.

• Stu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto. Unbelievable that I can’t search for an appointment in Outlook calendar for iOS. Really?

search only searches in Mail, so a Calendar item isn't returned in the results

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is it that NASA can send a man to the moon in a machine of 2 ************* and return him safely but Microsoft cannot add a calendar search function to Outlook iOS? Really?

No, it’s not completed. Put it in the outlook app for iOS, then it will be completed. How was this not in the initial roll out?

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base