T.I Ali shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

117 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Daniel Kroh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use an Exchange Online (Plan1) and it is still not possible to search within the calendar for more than one year. Searching within calendar is a core functionality for business use.

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not able to search calendar in Outlook 365 app on iPhone. Should this be working today?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! Totally frustrating and unbelievable that there is no way to search within the calendar. This is an everyday function in most people’s work life. Please fix this.

I agree that it is hopeless that you can’t search the calendar on the iPhone app. Please sort ASAP before we quit.

• Jennifer Collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook - this is actually mind boggling that you have yet to create a way to search your calendar from our iPhones when using the app. Searching your calendar to find dates of last meetings or whether new meetings have already been created are basic functions that people use all the time when in meetings (and therefore not on their desktops). Apple mail calendar handled it easily .. its by far the biggest drawback of moving to the Outlook app .. how can you not have fixed this yet??

• shel_mosk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On approximately April 8, 2019, the SEARCH box (with magnifying glass icon) vanished from the top banner of Outlook.com Calendar. (Search function is still there in top banner of Outlook.com Mail and Outlook.com People pages.)

This occurs using different PC's running current, updated versions of Windows 7 and Windows 10. It is happening with current, updated versions of web browsers, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.

Support.office.com article https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Search-your-Calendar-in-Outlook-com-5bc05289-c84c-4849-95a8-7eac05ed478a explains the Calendar Search feature, but Calendar Search is no longer available.

Microsoft Outlook.com customers need Outlook.com calendar SEARCH function again, a very important and useful feature!

not really, the search function for the calendar in the iOs 12.3 version of the calendar is not available. it still searches everything include email etc....

• John Noble commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Admin- it would be most helpful if you linked or showed how to do so, I'm not seeing how on my iPhone.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The new Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base