OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

I don't like Outlook Beta at all. It is too complicated and I don't like having to move message I am reading back and forth.

185 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Linda Levin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have made email way to complicated, I will probably start using a different much simpler one Firefox looks very good. I will definitely stop using google.

• anewlife4me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the new look. If I try to select all my new messages using the circle above (inbox written beside) it selects all my flagged/pinned messages as well. Big thumbs down from me so please reset to the way it was!

• johntcrabtree commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ridiculous that you're forcing us to do this. The other system is/was fine. I agree djoyce3 if it's not broken don't fix it!!! Why?!!
    I feel so powerless when being forced to accept something that I didn't want nor need!

• djoyce3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So complicated, so distracting, so **** annoying! If it ain't broke (and it wasn't) don't fix it! When will companies learn this simple truth?!!

• Ronald Boggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want a choice that I select and that you don't make for me. I want the classic. I hate BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base