OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

print

It is not possible to print an email. I got 4 white pages out of the printer when I tried to print my Uber invoice. Please take a look at this feature!

243 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

NK shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jeff Carswell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I select print for an email it will open the email and provide print and cancel along the top but when I select print it does nothing. The cancel works but not the print. So now because of this unnecessary change to Outlook I cannot print anything... and since you have left us ******* to this new ****** version I guess I will forward my email to Gmail and use that since there service will work.

• sjsivak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi - I'm trying to print an email. That's about as basic a service as it gets...I could print emails in 1994. But here I am, starting at your GUI, with no visible option to print. I tried your help...no answer. I requested a call, and was told I'd receive one in 450 minutes! This is why I use Google...

• Spiros K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same here, not possible to print. I have to go back to the old version to print correctly

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A Print Button would be nice instead of going to the 3 dots next to undo - why hide this as I think most people are trying to find this

• Sukanta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried to print one bill from it, it did not come right. I reverted back to original version again, to print it

• Benedikt Zais commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the new beta, printing does not work. HTML email got not displayed in preview. This needs to be fixed

• Tobias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Print is unusable right now. Tried to print a Paypal reciept and most of it was totally blank.

• Karin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't print my mytaxi receipts - as it was composed of mainly pictures.

• Ryan Goentzel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing emails to 'Save As PDF' does not work correctly. It's printing the left panels along with my email body. Also, the email body isn't printing completely, it's cutting it off in relation to the page size.

• JB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can't print receipts with any background color fields - whatever data was in the area with the background color doesn't show up. Had to switch back to the original view

← Previous 1 3

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base