OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Automatic Reply feature

I can't find the option "Automatic Reply" in the beta version. Where is it? This is an important feature that's available in the current version under "Options."

34 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christa Polkinhorn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

First off, thank you for using Outlook.com and for taking the time to provide feedback!

I wanted to again thank you for trying out the new Outlook.com experience. I also wanted to let you know that we have added the Automatic Reply feature to the new experience. It can be found under settings. Just click the Gear in the top right hand corner.

Hope this helps!

David Los

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • almageorge1@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dearest One,
    I inherited some money from my late husband estate, But recently I have been diagnose for terminal and Ovarian cancer and i have a limited time to live but i have the desire to help the poor orphans and less privileges, this dream can only be realized through a honest person who is God fearing. I am looking forward to hear from you.
    Mrs. Alma Dari George
    Reply to: almageorge74@yahoo.com

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Out of Office (but please don't just call it a "vacation" reply) was a function I used weekly! Please restore this option.

I do very much dislike this version in all respects. Help me to get back to the former and more clear version please.

• Zoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just one question: how can i access to SharePoint?

Much better, BUT where has the autoreply, when I am away form the office gone........................frustrating!!!!

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base