OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Not easy to read

cannot view the full page of the mail, cannot enlarge. and not easy to read all these information

64 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wong shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • fa6ma3mr1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They sent several messages to me and the messages did not reach me. I want to know what the problem is, but I'm fed up with you

• Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot read my emails. The page size is far too small.
    Just had an important email about a contract I have dealt with but cannot read it properly.

• Adrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont know if I do anything wrong but Im not able to read my emails comfortable because the screen is too small to show everything of the mail. It doesnt fit! I think its already at the normal version but at the beta version its even worse!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could not read the inboxes from the inbox. I did not know what they wrote because I did not read them. I did not like this for a while.

• Nadya Sandoval Calderón commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Isn't easy to work with them, there's a read panel all the time and can see the mail correctly, can't organice with de destinatary it's so afull.

• Cicero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did not like the fact that I could not see the messages in a single tab. The space left to view messages is small, and makes it difficult to read.

• Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The messages now take up too much space.

Usually I would be able to see around 10emails on the left (reading pane on the right) but with the new style I can only see 5 emails. So aesthetically not great.
    Keep simple like the old. Maybe have a hover option to see the attachments rather than having the attachments in full view and taking up too much space.

I'd keep the left pane with the task, calendar, people, etc. on the bottom so it doesn't take up a lot of space on the left..

• Luis Barrera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i could not read a message, i use it just 1 minute. It seems quickly but it is necesary to correct the visualization

Is good, but I can't find the way to see the content of the email in a normal size, better to read. This way is not easy to read the email.

• Felix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right panel help me to read faster I could not read too small I have not a good look what was on the email

I am at work so I am trying to keep my window as small as possible to not have all my coworkers read my emails. In the new version, nothing is clear. If the window is small, it's hard to see if you get new emails and to read at the same time. I don't want to have to make a choice, the ad panel on the right side takes too much space.

Colors make it not visible to see the difference either. I tried to change it but it doesn't make a difference. It comes from the contrast.

I also hate conversations mode but that's a personal preference. Please make sure we have the choice to turn it off.

• Amber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did not like that I could not view my entire email when I clicked on it. I do not need to see my inbox when I am reading an email. I would rather view my email full page without having to scroll left and right.

• Vasanthan M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Message reading view is quite bad and couldn't view in a separate page or window. Dislike the way it's been. Too much of combination and feels confusing.

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base