The Reply All & Forward email is missing

250 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sanjiv shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

First off, Thank you all for using the new outlook.com experience and for reporting feedback!

The reply/reply-all/forward buttons are now available on the upper right corner of each email. You can also find reply/reply-all/forward in the command bar near the top of the screen when Conversation view is turned off.

146 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Allison MacInnes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't reply, compose, or forward mail.

I can open up a new/compose message, but when I try to send it, "Sending..." appears, then eventually disappears, but the message isn't sent.

If I open a message and try to reply to it, it won't open up a reply.

I can click forward, and that will open, but when I go to send it, it won't send.

This is ridiculous, and just another example of how the "updates" and "improvements" to Hotmail/Outlook are actually horrible.

• Alia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could not figure out how to forward a message. It is extremely confusing!!!! Went back to the old way!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

go back to prior set up this is stupid no icon for send, no icon for contact list an idiot designed this **** I'm sick and tired of the changing stupity who ever designed this **** needs HELP

• V.L.Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NO RETURN BUTTON AT TOP RIGHT OF SCREEN ON LIVE.CO.UK TO RESTORE OUTLOOK AS IT WAS ... IF IT STAYS LIKE THIS IM LEAVING OUTLOOK!!!!!

• davesorbara@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Forward and Reply to the main tool bar. Its now in the text body and when you scowl down in the text message body it disappears, you have to scowl back up to forward, reply. That's a waste of time and frustration. Can you keep those icons visible?

• jkminvestments commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do recall previously seeing the new icons for fwd etc. mail, but they do not seem to be there anymore! So now cannot fwd any mail! Think I preferred the old interface....

• nimakelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It takes me forever to find the Reply button each time I am trying to send an email with this new design. Please make it more prominent somehow.
    Thanks

• toni.family@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the icons to reply or forward email are hidden from view - instructions to forward email are not helpful because the icons are not displayed where the instructions say they should be displayed

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The forward mail UI is broken in Google Chrome 66 on OS X. Most of the window is blank, there are a few controls in very strange overlapping positions. I believe this was just broken recently. https://imgur.com/ui8OAD3

• Me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't see the reply button. Instead of searching for it, it was easier to move to NON-Beta.
    Reply button should be very visible.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base