OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Could not finds OPTIONS to list blocked email addresses etc. Visually it is better.

I want to be able to view and edit blocked emial address/domains.

166 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • hooddy@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add into block senders list quick search with 1st letter in email. I mean i press D button and i jump into 1st emails started with D. Etc.

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook->Settings->View full settings->Junk email->Junk email

Going through a large Blocked Senders list one line at a time is impracticable. It is not a viable solution.

The following management features should be available with the Blocked senders list:

1) I should be able to download the entire list to a text file.
    2) I should be able to upload a text file that contains blocked senders.
    3) I should be able to search the Blocked senders list.
    4) I should be able to edit the blocked senders in bulk.
    5) I should at least be able to edit the Blocked senders list the same way I edit Microsoft's custom dictionaries: e.g., %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Spelling\en-US\default.dic.

These same features should be available for all Outlook.com sender management lists: Blocked senders, Blocked domains, Safe senders, Safe mailing lists.

• harold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have same issue need to change blocked/rules emails but cant find how to

• Donna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unable to find Blocked Senders list under the gear icon or anywhere else for Outlook live. Ensure the list is available for selection so users can review and unblock senders if needed.

• dpahl548@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, pretty please allow me to alphabetize blocked senders ot at least be able to export the list so I can check easily if I blocked someone by accident!
    Also tell me how many blocked senders I have so I don't go over the limit.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't see how to manage blocked senders. In previous version at least you could block a sender then edit the blocked address to only block the domain. Though the limit of 1024 was too small and you could not sort the list. Can even get to the list with this version.

• Erik Gassler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a way of managing my blocked senders. A sender I expect to get email from was somehow added to my blocked sender list and I need to remove them. But there is no way of viewing and updating blocked senders.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new won't allow me to identify the sender in junk mail so I can block unwanted spam mailers. after a couple of decades of the old, I am more comfortable with that set up.

The new Outlook.com: Search

Feedback and Knowledge Base