OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

to much unicorne/girly colors

I prefer the designs more sober and functional as MS Office Outlook on 2010
I don't use calandar nor photos nor else. I use mail function only cause Hotmail is only my mail box.

24 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

pierre.marsan@hotmail.fr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  Lynn Ayres from Outlook responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback on the Outlook.com beta! If you click the settings gear in the upper right, it will open theme customization which will let you pick a sober or professional theme. Let us know if there are other aspects of the experience you are finding too bright.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marcus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's too bubble gummy. It's email, after all, Meaning, dry stuff such as job search, bills, conversations with doctors, online receipts, etc. Fun and games is on other platforms. Please keep it simple and functional, less colourful, less bubble gummy. Thanks.

• April commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, the new beta is just too cartoony, just like the rest of Windows 10. Windows 7 treated me like an adult, but Windows 10 and the new Outlook are like watching a cartoon from the 50s. There are cutesy colored circles all over the place, but ACTUAL USEFUL THINGS like "REPLY" are hidden behind arrows-menus. I'm not 3 years old, stop making your programs look like a kiddie video.

• AG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interface is clean but seems to be very much "dumbed down".

Also there is no option to change mail forwarding options

The new Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base