OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

2. New feedback

Wheres real appearance customization rather than the color gimmicks ?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

3. New feedback

i want my email back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

4. New feedback

Don't like the new layout at all, but I suppose I'll just have to get used to it as per usual in these cases

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

5. New feedback

I want to be able to switch back how outlook used to look, I hate how it looks now. Give people the option to at least switch back to the old layout or the new one

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

6. New feedback

What the **** have you done to my Hotmail?!?! It is now a confusing mess... Please put it back to the way it was. This is an unwanted change and appears to be pointless... Not impressed!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

7. New feedback

New Version is very lagging, please add some feature to change the look into old one.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

8. New feedback

Hi there! The people who try to send me mail are getting an error that delivery has failed even though I do get the mail. They are confused by this message. The people who have notified me of this were using GMail, I don't know if others are also facing this problem. Please fix this.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

9. New feedback

Hai! Automatically my contacts are deleting from my contact list, I can see name but not contact number, even I have done restore my contacts.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

10. New feedback

Hello!

I have been an avid Hotmail user for over 20 years... I am not sure what this new update included, but it has not been positive... when typing, the text lags all the time... it is incredibly slow to move messages and delete them... when you enter in a smiley face :), it tries to be all fancy and put in an emoji... this has to be the WORST update yet...
    I really like Hotmail and I really want to keep using it! But these changes are making me look at other providers...

Can you please leave things alone…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

11. New feedback

Can we just put this back to the old version that worked and needed literally no changes to it? It used to beep when you got an email so you know you had one and it also did these two really important things: It allowed you to delete your emails and send emails!

Yes, I've spent 3 days trying to delete emails but they never go into the deleted items, they just sit there... forever, no matter how many times I refresh the page... nothing changes and most of the time I have to try to send an email constantly…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

12. New feedback

E-mail Limit: Once again we are having to put up with the piece of **** you have given us with this "NEW" Outlook live system. I sent out 14 e-mails and have now been limited??????? Before this change, I sent out twice that many and never had a problem. Just another way to force the customer to pay for the "premium" system.....

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

13. New feedback

I think that this is my personal email and corporate. Then why it is so that mail adminitrator has deleted some of my email and also my outlook in my devices like iPhone Samsung Huawaei and Lenovo. Please reply.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

14. New feedback

I was tired of constantly getting the request so I set up this new, wonderful account that is all flash and no dash. Where is my old mail box? I had stuff on there that I NEED. This useless foofarah has put me behind. Thank you so very much. Where is my old mail box?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

15. New feedback

HELP I've lost some calendar events and I don't know how to get them back. I lost them aroudn 0400 on 9/15/2018. If I can roll back the events that disappeared that'd be great. Or just recover the events that disappeared.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

16. New feedback

Hi i am not happy with hotmail i see emails then they disappear what is this with hotmail every day i get to hate this more and more i am thinking of going to gmail not happy with the layout ect its awful

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

17. New feedback

When I try to transfer email from Focused to Other Inbox it goes to the Deleted Folder.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

18. New feedback

I've had your e-mail service now for about 21 years. I find it difficult to maneuver around, particularly when trying to look at sent messages, but overall, it's not a very good system any longer. I'm not sure why you felt the need to change things this past year or so as it worked better then than it has in some time. Very frustrating.....

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

19. New feedback

Smth wrong with left column coding at my account for a month. Dont know what you did wrong. Got mad. CV KURUMSAL file keeps coptying its self.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

20. New feedback

Ads display with no problem, but my actual email doesn't. Seems to be a problem for an email service, no?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base