OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

The new Outlook.com

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please stop blocking my account for no reason!

Please stop blocking my account, I am sending emails to my partner and my partner send emails back as well multiple times a day for work. why would this be a junk mail or vaiolate anything. nobody else is using my account and nobody ever complained about these emails that I send for work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

2. Good but can't add other accounts

Unable to add other email accounts. I have tested the same accounts via the Gmail client and the settings work. After adding the mail server details to outlook I click ok and then it disapears without adding the account?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

3. ACCOUNT SECURITY -SUPPORT NEEDED

I have changed my password after Quora accounts were hacked. However, I continue to receive sign-in attempt failed messages. Accounts appears to be under attack. I need immediate support to stop this.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

4. Blank

How do you read a blank inbox

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

5. mailbox full?

I've deleted most of emails from 2015-2018 but the system still shows me "delivery has failed to these recipients or groups" because the recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now.

my email accout is xxxxx@hotmail.com

you can reply to me through another email if my hotmail is still can receive emails : xxxx@gmail.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

6. ********!

what is going on where i can not see the whole of my message which i write??? This is not an email provider, this is faulty software.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

7. HOW TO RETRIEVE SENT MAIL?

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

8. Fake email account

someone has created xxxxx@hotmail.com and is sending emails pretending to be me. Please investigate. Thanks.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

9. HELP

Once again, I CANNOT

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

10. No mail coming to in box

no Mail in inbox ?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

11. No way to "schedule" an email

the Scheduled folder is a waste of time considering there is no way to schedule an email. Don't make it a folder if I can't use it and if there is a way to schedule an email maybe let me see how when I look in the help section

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

12. it seems outlook lost email. my friend send me an email, then it disappeared. i search the main word, didn't find it in any folder.

it seems outlook lost email. my friend send me an email, then it disappeared. i search the main word, didn't find it in any folder.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

13. Outlook microsoft 365

Not happy with Microsoft causing issues with my emails. Not receiving emails and not in category anymore. Too confusing to use now.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

14. spam from umich.edu

I can't receive emails from xxxxxx@umich.edu, Umich.edu told me that this is because the spam filter of outlook. Could you please double check that? And how can I receive this email?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

15. password change

Hello, My password has been compromised. But since my security info was linked with my old job email. I cant send code there. But if i change my security info to my cellphone,, it will take 1 month to validate! That means I can't change my password during 1 month! What should I do?
    Please help!
    Thank you!
    Qian

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

16. How do you contact Help???????

How do you submit an issue for something that is broken?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

17. Restore deleted e-mails

Hi!

I have the following e-mail: xxxxxxx@hotmail.com, but
    unfortunately, I've deleted all my mails, and all of them are very useful.
    Please, could you restore them, using a backup that is located (I presume) on your servers?

Thank You!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

18. e-mail not working

e-mail problem

you say you'll call but you don't....you've totally messed this up, I can't even send an e-mail

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

19. thinking about going back to Yahoo mail.

Microsoft would not let me into my e-mail account till I changed my security info. I replaced the phone number earlier in this year. How come you still have the same OLD deleted number coming up this time???

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

1 2 5 7 9 95 96
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base