OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Everything

I am totally loving this website version now finally, after following it from last many months. everything is easy and perfect. keep it up. great job.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Generally ok.

Occasionally, when Edge is open but minimized in the task bar, I click on the icon to bring it up on the desk top, but nothing happens. I have to right click the popout thumbnail and select maximize and then resize it. Just thought you'd like to know.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. New "sorting" tabs kill performance

New tabs? Sad imitation of Gmail. Badly done and you're much too obvious about the real objective of showing more ads. The better to
    ignore you, eh? Why don't you offer actually useful and distinctive features like the "fight-spammer" button to iteratively analyze spam and break the spammers' economic models? Oh wait. It's obvious. Your economic model is broken. Microsoft 2020: Less evil and much less competent!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Swipe interaction between email and list view

I would love to be able to swipe left to right on trackpad to go back from an email to the email list. Currently i have to click back on 'inbox' to return from looking at an individual email.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ● Hotmail vs Outlook

HOTMAIL VS OUTLOOK Problems...
    1) My Hotmail became Outlook?
    2) Then My Inbox does not stay put, it goes to focused? I EVEN deselected focus?
    3) I EVEN deselected focus but still have the SAME problems!)
    4) Can I please have Hotmail back? 🙏
    Thanks, :-\

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. [Mail] 'Bug' when using the clean function in the inbox

[en][Bing Translate]
    'Bug' when using the clean function in the inbox

When using the clear inbox function sometimes the notification that you are clearing does not go away. I don't know if cleaning has been completed or if it goes into infinite loop. My hardware is weak, my processor has two cores that operate at 1.2 GHz. If you have any related code in javascript note if the code snippets are promises if necessary and if the promises are well handled.

[pt-br]
    'Bug' ao usar a função de limpar na caixa de entrada

Ao usar a função limpar caixa de…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to have automatic replies automatically enable outside of working hours (Exchange)

Ability to have automatic replies automatically enable outside of working hours (Exchange).

For example your shift ends at 5pm and you start work at 7am, so between those times the system automatically enables automatic replies saying you are out of the office etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "Export Mailbox" takes FAR too long!

I have only a few dozen emails, and my total storage is listed at less than 9MB. Why did it take over a DAY for my export to become available for download? The main competitor (i.e. Gmail) can perform exports of larger sizes in under a minute.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Settings Broken in New Edge and Safari

The "All Settings" modal is broken in the new chromium based Edge as well as Safari. It only seems to work correctly in Firefox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. scroll feature in junk mail folder not working

scroll feature in junk mail folder not working - hasn't worked for about a year or more now. Very frustrating!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Return to junk after deleting a message

When deleting an email in Junk you return to an empty junk folder despite there are still messages there so you have to clic again in junk email to see them again. Can I just delete a message and return back to junk email

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. OUTLOOK JUNK

I do not want your pop-up window in outlook that offers me an app for outlook on my phone. I cannot dismiss it, or reject it or nothing. It just keeps popping up now. I DO NOT WANT THIS **** ON MY OUTLOOK PAGE!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sent time is not the same in Outlook.com and MS Outlook when you delay a delivery in MS Outlook. Which is the actual one?

Sent time is not the same in Outlook.com and MS Outlook when you delay a delivery in MS Outlook. Which is the actual one?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. poor communication

i send an email from desk top and cannot rec. a reply x3 contacts now cannot rec a reply via email. on phone or desktop this was not a problem until i got an android smartphone pls help

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Where is my idea?

Hi, I have submitted an innovative idea on usage of Outlook as a potential tool for Performance Management system. The idea is not visible and published on the site for comments and feedback. I hope the idea will not be plagiarized as generally one gets email about submitted idea and whether it is published, accepted, rejected etc.

The idea submission link was:

https://outlook.uservoice.com/users/964506106

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Deleting items

I would be more than happy to delete 10's of thousands of emails from my inbox, but the delete feature is wholly inadequate! If I search for a source (e.g.,' Travelzoo") for which I know there are thousands of emails, I can only delete the 75 that appear on my screen. If you want us to be responsible and delete unwanted emails, please provide way more powerful tools to us!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. back arrow

back arrow doesn't work? works within msgs, but not 'from' msg to inbox list of msgs

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. mail i want is put in junk folder

i had to manually go and make a rule to have anything from escapefromtarkov.com automatically moved from the junk folder to my inbox. when moving mail from one folder to another, why is there no longer a button to make these changes permanent?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Slow web interface

Outlook.com works well as a mail server for MS Office Outlook. However, as a web based application, it is very slow and cumbersome. I would prefer a more streamlined and snappy interface.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. POS Website

Why did you code the website to be so slow? I'm getting ready to setup a forward to gmail because this site is almost unusable.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base