OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notes in web view

Finally we can see our notes in outlook.com web view but it is not possible to add new note in here. Calendar, tasks, contacts all nice. The only missing item is Notes here in the web view. It is very important for all people like me to prefer outlook.com web platform rather than Outlook client.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please bring back Notes in OWA!!

Where are Notes in outlook.com OWA? It's ridiculous you can no longer access via the web even though we were promised Notes would be restored. Also Notes cannot be accessed on iOS... why not?!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Alarms on OneNote

I would like to put alarms on my notes.
    Like Evernote.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. About attach notes to any e-mail.

Hello, I would like to state a suggestion.
    I've sent myself or someone else, and I want to attach a note to my e-mails, for example, that only contain images (no topic or content), but I've seen that there is no such feature. instead of categorizing or marking mail, I would like to attach them to them by selecting my mail. It will make us very happy to have such an innovation in the future.
    Yours truly.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Todo Quebrado

The specific "do-to" support is out of the air for weeks, and I'm not able to integrate it with the PC application.
    O suporte especifico do to do está fora do ar faz semanas, e não estou conseguindo integrar ele com o aplicativo de PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cancel security info change.

I don't want to change security information on my account mikesmarty@outlook.com (michaelmarty@hotmail.com). Cancel security info change!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sticky onenote folder

add sticky notes and one note label/folder by default just like inbox or drafts folder. it will make searching easy

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Y ARE AWESOME PEOPLE ONE OF KIND INTHIS COMPLEX WORLD OF UNCERTAINTY

MICROSOFT Y ARE AWESOME PEOPLE Y CREATED THE MICROSOFT 10 AND 11 WINDIW I DO NOT HOW TO THANK YOU L SAWABINI POPOR BIY I NEED A JIB

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Using outlook is a pain now

The new outlook is even slower than it already was before! Then there is also way too much space between each line now. Please give people an option to decide themselves what layout they want to use. Not everyone uses touch screens. Believe it or not, there are still plenty of people using ordinary PCs like I do! Also, the scrolling bar and the entire e-mail section disappear for several seconds whenever my cursor comes near! The heck? Who programmed this nonsense? Not everyone has the latest notebook/tablet/smartphone/operating sytem to handle the latest layout craziness! Even non paid programmers on…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base