OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Find all emails from a sender

I frequently get multiple emails from a sender in one day or daily emails from a sender. In the previous version, I could hover over the first line of an email in the Inbox and a context menu would appear. Then I could select "find" and handle all emails from that sender from the results screen. I don't see how to do that in the beta.

I'll probably have to leave the beta version because I can't do this type of "find".

416 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

120 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! This feature is planned and will come to the beta in a future update. We will reply back when it is available.

2. Modify weather locations

I cannot add nor remove weather locations in the calendar, I must switch to non-beta version to do that. Why?

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Drag and drop for contacts and recepients

just noticed that, the drag and drop features in recipients (to, cc, bcc) is somehow disabled

168 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom domain support

Hello,

please add support for custom Domains, because i think many people wait for this feature.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  21 comments  ·  Premium  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. cannot open eml files (email message attached as an attachment)

I cannot open ".EML" files.

Had no problem with the old version.

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Missing ability to add iCal attachment to calendar.

Beta mode took away the ability to add an iCal attachment directly to calendar. I love the beta so far and would really like this feature to come back.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback on the Outlook.com beta. This feature will be coming back in a future update.

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base