OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback

When I try to transfer email from Focused to Other Inbox it goes to the Deleted Folder.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

2. New feedback

I've had your e-mail service now for about 21 years. I find it difficult to maneuver around, particularly when trying to look at sent messages, but overall, it's not a very good system any longer. I'm not sure why you felt the need to change things this past year or so as it worked better then than it has in some time. Very frustrating.....

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

3. New feedback

Smth wrong with left column coding at my account for a month. Dont know what you did wrong. Got mad. CV KURUMSAL file keeps coptying its self.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

4. New feedback

Ads display with no problem, but my actual email doesn't. Seems to be a problem for an email service, no?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

5. New feedback

My inbox won't load. Old mail or other categorized saved mail won't load. Why is junk, or not important things marked as "focused" when it wasn't before. The new update is bad and the programmers should feel bad.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

6. New feedback

I have tried multiple times to search how to delete folders using iOs and I keep hitting a dead end. The instructions do NOT seem to guide me in the right direction.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

7. New feedback

I still can't write new message in my Hotmail Outlook. After 'Add a Subject' there is no space for me to write and the tool bars just got stuck there and get in the way. Please help as this has been going on for a very long time.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

8. New feedback

Changing the time on the calendar is causing it to crash (thinking that we cancel the appointment)

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

9. New feedback

Why in the world did you activate my deleted old outlook acct that one is deleted and you activated it again.

I have a new one @outlook.com. This is the correct one I am using.

The deleted one t should have not been reactivated. Please delete it again it was all deleted why did you do this.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

10. New feedback

New layout is an absolute nighmare, takes up to much of a page and just totally do not like it nor do I like to use it but have to. Harder to get anything to print from your email as well. TOTAL RUBBISH

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

11. New feedback

Why am I not receiving emails from Driveviper.com?

As a President of a local Chapter, it is important to receive communication from the National Officers.

Please provide an explanation and when this will be corrected.

Brian

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

12. New feedback

Link to Outlook.com disappeared from my Microsoft Edge Favorites bar. Also displays as "Not Secure" on address bar.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

13. New feedback

Since the update, the site is taking significantly longer to load and seems to be perpetually updating. it makes it hard to read e-mails, delete unwanted messages and junkmail, and I get discouraged about going to the site and avoid it as much as I could.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

14. New feedback

DEFAULT SETTING REQUIRED,NO INBOX

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

15. New feedback

I do not know where to start....
    Unfortunately I signed up and issued my new e-mail to all my contacts before I found out how lacking this version of outlook is. I use Outlook at work. My main concern with this version is how unstable it is. I have lost e-mails (both drafts and sent ones).

I would never recommend this version to anyone.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

16. New feedback

Forcing people to use the hotmail beta version is a disgrace. At least have the decency to let people chose! I really will have to reconsider using hotmail under the given circumstances!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

17. New feedback

It's difficult to describe just how poorly this new edition of Outlook runs. It's making my email near impossible to use. Sort it out!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

18. New feedback

Useless. Can't even send a Help message, much less get a response.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

19. New feedback

Why is there no Icon to show have an email, think used to have?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

20. New feedback

I just messaged you - re misconnection with my e-mail address and a stranger's Facebook on this laptop, but not on my I phone - my e-mail is
    glynis.hailes-morley@hotmail.co.uk

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base