OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback

Can't say; I "thrilled" with this.... uh....... hmmmmmm.......... ok, gag, choke... new version. Then again, I've only had a couple of days to figure it out. Bus so far, no thrilled.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

2. I miss the 'sent items" icon

I miss the 'sent items" icon

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

3. New feedback

new format is garbage, ugly and unusable.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

4. New feedback

I don't want to MOVE a Folder. I want to remove a duplicate Folder from the list of Folders.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

5. New feedback

I HATE UPGRADE, STOP UPGRADING, STOP IT

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

6. New feedback

What the is "Sweep"supposed to mean, and where the is the "Forward/Reply" button? This Outlook ******* SUCKS, and is forcing me to seek a different, more efficient, user friendly mail service!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

7. New feedback

This new system is terrible. Not only is it needlessly complicated and confusing, but the help buttons don't work. You had a perfectly simple and easily usable format and have chosen to scrap it in favor of this abortion.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

8. New feedback

What in the **** did you do to the inboxes? Someone take acid and have an AOL flashback?

Please tell me there is a way to set it to not look like some bubbly piece of ****.

If not, I'm going to begin migrating all of my account **** to a different party.

like this should be optional, not forced on us like you're a **.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

9. New feedback

Multiple emails today are coming through without images and just links showing in the emails. Is there a problem in general or just with my account?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

10. New feedback

Up dates from
    I love the idea that Betta will not pop like a
    every so often.
    Where though are my previous settings?????????
    I had it set-up to open a new window when I was writing a new, or replying to an email. That way I won't loose it if I needed to search info from another email. I did not have to start over, or search on drafts to find the email I was composing. Now I have to spend three hours again to get my settings back where they were!!!!!!!!!!! With a first look I did not see…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

11. New feedback

Google Chrome kept showing me a blank page today after I logged in until I went into an incognito window. IE seems fine.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

12. New feedback

I tried to contact support, because yesterday I experienced 2 costly malfunctions and a most unwelcome addition to Outlook. No replies and nothing has been done.

1st Malfunction. I clicked to open an important file in a folder titled ARCHIVES. ( i believe the file's title is "fnpc" or something similar.) The file didn't open and the link disappeared. I searched for the file, but couldn't find it. Please restore.

2nd malfunction. I received an email confirmation of membership in a Yahoo group that I cannot recall deleting. Yet, it is no longer in my inbox and I cannot find…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

13. New feedback

Where do I find my inbox messages that I read but haven't filed or deleted. Your new format and the question area provide no help in locating.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

14. New feedback

After I have read an attachment, how do I see the original email again? If I click the back arrow nothing happens. If I click Outlook I have to re-find the email. Even the Get help button doesn't work.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

15. New feedback

You have taken the best email experience and had to get "cute". I have been using email for almost 40 years and Hotmail "was" the best. RIDICULOUS!!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

16. New feedback

I am trying to read a protected email. I get a button "Read the message" but every time I click I get back in a loop to same page. How can I read a protected message sent from O365 to me (Hotmail)? Protection is "do not reply all"

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

17. New feedback

I was trying to send an important work mail. I found this completely new page that make it completely useless.
    How can I attach a copy of a file to my message?????

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

18. New feedback

Wasn't allowed to "see" the entire answer. So this was pretty worthles

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

19. New feedback

What has happened to my current email & incoming junk emails??????????

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

20. New feedback

To recover my Inbox email messages

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base