OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When using help the notes don't explain where to find what they suggest and haven't worked as my junk email have emptied and I

Don't like the new format where date is between the emails and more so can't get CHAT option as the notes say use NOT JUNK but only junk appears in the options under junk , so the email repeats itself instead of transferring. Just want some assist

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hanging on Office 365

Each time hanging for 10 minutes on "waiting for Office 365" and this is getting worst!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. After a Pin, no return to next message

When I select a message to be pinned, the cursor does not return to the next message, like it used to! Very annoying!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Website times out

When I have Outlook opened in a browser tab (Firefox), it eventually times out giving me an error and I have to re-load the page. Other similar programs like Gmail rarely ever time out

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please stop tinkering/"improving" and stabilize this program!

Great! You gave us a cute new logo, and now it's impossible to open attachments or delete items without constantly relaunching Outlook.
    This is a shockingly unstable product.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. RETRY loading folder or search results usual response

Most of the time tells me can't load folder or search right now - retry

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. EMAILS WON'T STAY MOVED

Emails won't stay moved! I move them into folders and they pop back into the inbox - sometimes I have to move them over 5 times before they stay there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. how do I stop desktop alerts. If I cannot I will stop using outlook

how do I stop annoying desktop notifications, I never asked for them and I cant find how to stop them

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Moving all inbox and future emails to a folder

Sometimes when Moving all emails to one folder, it's not moving the inbox emails to the folder.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I don't want the responses I have received to be included when I forward an origial email.

How do I send an original email to a new person and NOT include the responses I have received from others?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Email troble

I was on yesterday and had some difficulty but I used it in the evening w/o trouble

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I think that 欣子増田 does't use the address already.

I think that 欣子増田 does't use the address now.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Deleting a draft

When I get a reply message from someone and want to reply sometimes I click reply rather than reply to all and it just gets addressed to me. Then it it virtually impossible to delete the reply addressed to me and start over so I can reply to the person who sent me the message. This really make me crazy. Can you fix this. Thanks

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom keyboard shortcuts

It would be a performance improvement if the keyboard shortcuts can be customized. This way users can match other programs, systems, and devices for increased productivity.
    I am aware of being able to match a few pre-selected programs. I am referring to being able to edit the shortcuts individually.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base