OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Said that I got no help in the feedback and received message 'glad we could help'. What?????

Said that I got no help in the feedback and received message 'glad we could help'. What?????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Eliminating Foreign Language Fonts for English Users

How do I permanently “opt out” of having the 5–10 second delay for Outlook to load the font list as it fills that font list with dozens of foreign language scripts that normal English speaking people have no use for?

I don't, and never will, need Japanese, Chinese, Nirmala, Gautami, Raavi, or any of the other gibberish fonts of non-English users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Scroll

Have you ever heard of loading all the items in a list and allowing users to scroll to the end of it right away?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Submit outlook.com for HSTS preloading

Please submit outlook.com for HSTS preloading:
    https://hstspreload.org/?domain=outlook.com

This will avoid a redirect from HTTP to HTTPS the first time that a user connects to outlook.com, which saves time. More importantly, it improves the security of the website by turning attempts at insecure HTTP connections into HTTPS connections.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Printing suggestion did not work

The how to print an email, or portion of an email, did not work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can not open PDF in Outlook.com

Can not open PDF in outlook.com even when PDF Reader is installed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Issues with uploading attachments

When trying to attach images, they begin to load but do not complete, whether as a copy or Onedrive file. I even tried creating a word doc with the 7MB images, of which was 800kB, and not even that document would attach. This is a joke...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. hotmail uses high cpu

hotmail.com runs like a factory. eating cpu.
    when i click hotmail.com on browser my cpu fans starting run. like a server. hotmail.com doing something background. uses %80 of cpu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. All other emails get deleted when I select a few emails to be selected.

All other emails get deleted when I select a few emails to be selected.

Rather than fixing the "looks"(UI) of the system, please stablize the core functions!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Trash icon issue

When I go to delete an email, the 'trash can' icon on the email wiggles about when i hover over it and it takes several attempts before I'm allowed to hit 'delete'. This issue happened a few months ago and seemed to be fixed, but now its back.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Text code?

can you text the code?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Deleting items

I would be more than happy to delete 10's of thousands of emails from my inbox, but the delete feature is wholly inadequate! If I search for a source (e.g.,' Travelzoo") for which I know there are thousands of emails, I can only delete the 75 that appear on my screen. If you want us to be responsible and delete unwanted emails, please provide way more powerful tools to us!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. mail i want is put in junk folder

i had to manually go and make a rule to have anything from escapefromtarkov.com automatically moved from the junk folder to my inbox. when moving mail from one folder to another, why is there no longer a button to make these changes permanent?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. POS Website

Why did you code the website to be so slow? I'm getting ready to setup a forward to gmail because this site is almost unusable.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. new version and account clousre

(A New Version Is Now Available)ACCOUNT CLOSURE
    microsoft.com team <lizard92512@live.com>
    Sat 11/01/2020 3:29 AM
    Dear User,
    We noticed that you have been ignoring update messages sent to your email, so your E-mail will be shut down on 15-01-2020.
    To continue using all our services kindly update your E-mail now, ignoring this message will lead to a complete shut down of Mailbox.

Continue
    Thank You for Being A Loyal Outlook Mail User

We hope you enjoy the newest version of Outlook.
    Security Service @teams

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Important email failure to be received real time but a couple of hours

Received One-Time-Password which valid for 3 minutes from sender (no-reply@mail.engineering.hku.hk) for further studies application purpose after couple of hours.

please help to take a look and revert back to me.

thanks.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. LIST OF SENDERS

I think it would be very useful to implement a function that allows creating the list of all senders in the selected folder (or folders).
    It would be even more useful, if then, from the list you can select the sender or senders and have an additional list with all e-mails received from them and those eventually sent to them.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Get rid of the garbage

Get rid of all the extra **** on my screen! I am trying to delete emails and it takes so long to load up a page, then I was working my way through the emails and once was up to 100 to delete and it reset my page then the second time was over 250 and it reset the page! I JUST WANT EMAIL NOT ALL THIS ADVERTISEMENT GARBAGE!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. nothing

Outlook/Hotmail is the worst app I've ever used (I'm currently using it for professional reasons on my iPhone as well as my macBook). It's bulky and does not function properly most of the times. Just today it didn't load at all. Besides, on an iPhone, it doesn't pre-load the messages, i.e., they always have to be downloaded. Additionally, there is no way to change (edit) an e-mail once it's been placed within the "To" field. That means we always need to remove the e-mail address and type it in again, letter-by-letter. What a nonsensical waste of time. There is no…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base