OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

The new Outlook.com

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar Issue

Can't add Calendar entries, on Outlook Web Calendar ... simply hangs and says 'loading your events' ...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Emails Disappeared (when moving from Junk Email to Focused Inbox)

The mails disappear when moving from Junk Email to Focused Inbox. Those mails are important and not Junk! Please recover them!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email just sent, a blank page in Inbox

Recently, why doesn't email I just sent and BCC'd me an extra copy, when I click on it to check/read again--NOT appear, except for the Subject title and a completely blank, white page? I can go to another folder to read a copy of it, but that's more trouble. What gives? Used to work perfectly before.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The reading pane scrolls up and down multiple times on every mail before

When I move to a new mail, the view in the reading pane scrolls up and down several times (very quickly) before stopping to allow reading.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "Email can't be sent right now try again later"

"Email can't be sent right now try again later" can easily be solved by manually typing in the email address rather than using Outlook's contacts - even if the information in the contacts is correct. This problem has been recurrent for years. I have, in the past, seen it in feedback and in forums that are mysteriously inaccessible here.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. New outlook does not function properly.

New outlook does not function properly. cannot delete messages from inbox

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Thought you didn't require a phone number

There was no request for a phone number until I tried to send an e-mail. I have no cell phone and don't need one, so ???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to Print

Why are there never any actual answers in the help section. I cannot print, I know I need the "..." button to open a print pane, but it's the print button at the top of that page that is not clickable and stops you from being able to print

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. no help

no help here
    I want to forward a photo not the email

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. hotmail uses high cpu

hotmail.com runs like a factory. eating cpu.
    when i click hotmail.com on browser my cpu fans starting run. like a server. hotmail.com doing something background. uses %80 of cpu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Trash icon issue

When I go to delete an email, the 'trash can' icon on the email wiggles about when i hover over it and it takes several attempts before I'm allowed to hit 'delete'. This issue happened a few months ago and seemed to be fixed, but now its back.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Feedback on beta version

I still like the old streamlined outlook the best, but I do like the betas sweep option for cleaning up folders and managing your rules. Take all the little symbols off the left side bar and make it look like the older one. also when sorting by sender can you turn off the header , it wastes space and confusing when deleting unwanted emails.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. changing button text

When i select all messages in the folder "overige" to delete them, the text "berichten verwijderen" changes into "overige leeg maken". That might have seemed fancy in someones mind, but to me it feels like going back 30 years in software development to times where amateur boys were programming stuff without thinking about the user. Even though i know how this functions, my mind is always first looking for the "berichten verwijderen" button.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop the auto-scroll function! I cannot access older emails!

You created an interface that auto-scrolls to the top of my junk folder. Which means I cannot move older, relevant emails into inbox! Come on, ask the programmers not to create such unnecessary features!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it easy to access my photo

My photos won't open.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When using help the notes don't explain where to find what they suggest and haven't worked as my junk email have emptied and I

Don't like the new format where date is between the emails and more so can't get CHAT option as the notes say use NOT JUNK but only junk appears in the options under junk , so the email repeats itself instead of transferring. Just want some assist

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sync Email

Syncing email too slow from other mail providers. Could you provide an option to allow customize the frequency of synchronization, for example, every 1 minute? Thanks.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. hanging on Office 365

Each time hanging for 10 minutes on "waiting for Office 365" and this is getting worst!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. After a Pin, no return to next message

When I select a message to be pinned, the cursor does not return to the next message, like it used to! Very annoying!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. unuseable

slow and "jumpy". click radio button and goes to unwanted section.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base