OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. no help

no help here
    I want to forward a photo not the email

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better Help Service

Your Outlook Help Function SUCKS!
    I can't get answers to basic questions! I am going to subscribe to Gmail?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't send emails

I send emails for two days now. I can receive and compose, but when I push send, I get a message that the server won't allow it. I have used Firefox and Google. Are they blocking Outlook, or is Outlook pushing Edge?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync Email

Syncing email too slow from other mail providers. Could you provide an option to allow customize the frequency of synchronization, for example, every 1 minute? Thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New outlook does not function properly.

New outlook does not function properly. cannot delete messages from inbox

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Email can't be sent right now try again later"

"Email can't be sent right now try again later" can easily be solved by manually typing in the email address rather than using Outlook's contacts - even if the information in the contacts is correct. This problem has been recurrent for years. I have, in the past, seen it in feedback and in forums that are mysteriously inaccessible here.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Terrible performance

Editing or creating events is extremely slow!!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mouse navigation buttons

Mouse buttons no longer seem to allow back/forward navigation through previously opened emails or folder.

Used to be the case, that once finished with an email, you could use a mouse "back" button" to return to previous email or previous folder, but this no longer works.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Outlook.live.com has gotten much less responsive

Outlook.live.com has gotten much less responsive. The site used to be quick - actions, like delete, would instantly happen. Something changed - selecting a different message, selecting a folder, deleting an item - have gotten slower, sometimes painfully so. This is in new Edge, with all Windows updates.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keep It Simple, S.......

Why do I need to have two different outlooks, one for business and the other for the rest of my mail. Then when I delete on Outlook live I need to repeat with outlook on my phone. Please fix office 365 so that I can get all my mail in one place!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Difficulty signing out

I have a terrible time signing out. I click on my picture about 50 times and "sign out" every time lately. A pop up interrupts. Why??

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance/Speed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. e-mails are not function properly

e-mails forward and send e-mails are not working

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Safe senders don't work

Safe senders, doesn't work. Even though I have had several emails with this person before, now my rules want to override that and delete the email. Shouldn't it be the other way around and have safe sender override my rule? What if the sender uses a keyword that is a rule to delete, I don't get the email?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Calendar Issue

Can't add Calendar entries, on Outlook Web Calendar ... simply hangs and says 'loading your events' ...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unable to Print

Why are there never any actual answers in the help section. I cannot print, I know I need the "..." button to open a print pane, but it's the print button at the top of that page that is not clickable and stops you from being able to print

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Rules Performance

Over time, I've accumulated a lot of rules. The loading of all rules in settings takes up to 1 minute. Approx 500-600 rules.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Memory issue with Outlook (Mail, Contact, Calendar)

Mail and Contact web apps takes around 300MB of RAM when opened with Edge. And Calendar takes more than 200MB. This is far too much!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why doesn't this work within Internet Explorer?

I have to use Google Chrome for Outlook to work!!!! REALLY!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The reading pane scrolls up and down multiple times on every mail before

When I move to a new mail, the view in the reading pane scrolls up and down several times (very quickly) before stopping to allow reading.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Email just sent, a blank page in Inbox

Recently, why doesn't email I just sent and BCC'd me an extra copy, when I click on it to check/read again--NOT appear, except for the Subject title and a completely blank, white page? I can go to another folder to read a copy of it, but that's more trouble. What gives? Used to work perfectly before.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base