OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

The new Outlook.com

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. complain

someone send mail me your account will block in 48 hours

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

2. trackingupdates@fedex.com

trackingupdates@fedex.com should not be marked as Junk Email

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

3. Sharedentco

Will you please do something about all of this sharedentco.com spam! The rules do nothing to slow the massive amount I get from them daily!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

4. spam from umich.edu

I can't receive emails from xxxxxx@umich.edu, Umich.edu told me that this is because the spam filter of outlook. Could you please double check that? And how can I receive this email?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

5. Scam??

This email was sent to my work account: Blinny White <XXXXXX@outlook.com>
    Thu 11/22/2018 5:09 PM
    To:
    Frank Schlupp;

Hi‌ - I a‌ctu‌a‌lly kno‌w the‌ di‌rty se‌cre‌ts. I wi‌ll no‌t e‌xpla‌i‌n yo‌u‌ ju‌st wha‌t e‌xa‌ctly I ca‌me‌ to‌ kno‌w, I ha‌ve‌ a‌ll the‌ i‌nfo‌ a‌lo‌ng wi‌th me‌. To‌ sho‌w thi‌s, ple‌a‌se‌ le‌t me‌ re‌ve‌a‌l yo‌u‌ tha‌t o‌ne‌ o‌f yo‌u‌r pa‌sswo‌rds i‌s a‌ctu‌a‌lly ******. Pa‌y me‌ $‌7000 vi‌a‌ *Bi‌tco‌i‌n* to‌ the‌ a‌ddre‌ss 18B6LH6Cmkehuy38WixMygWNEqW3ss4AcF wi‌thi‌n the‌ ne‌xt 44 ho‌u‌rs. I wi‌ll ma‌ke‌ o‌ne‌ i‌mpo‌rta‌nt thi‌ng ve‌ry cle‌a‌r, tha‌t I wi‌ll de‌stro‌y yo‌u‌r li‌fe‌ e‌nti‌re‌ly i‌f I do‌ no‌t ge‌t the‌ pa‌yme‌nt.…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

6. Unauthorized request for updating of account

did hotmail request account updating in unauthorized email in Chinese like the mail from Account Security <xxxxx@hotmail.com>

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

7. I don't get e-mails

I dont get e-mails, that are not spam! Looks like the filter too strong or what??

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

8. New feedback

I want to delete as junk mail like I use to what happened to that box

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

9. New feedback from Outlook.com (React)

While I'm sure the new safelinks.protection.outlook.com links are worth it, they also "hide" the original URLs in Outlook.com emails.

Chrome shows URLs at the bottom of the screen when you mouse over a link, so that we can identify what we click on BEFORE we click.

You have now made it much harder to check by escaping the original URL and combining it with safelinks.

The original URL is no longer available at a glance as you now have to perform a mental "unescape" in order to read it.

While safelinks is a step forward in security I'm sure, the…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base