OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Good but can't add other accounts

Unable to add other email accounts. I have tested the same accounts via the Gmail client and the settings work. After adding the mail server details to outlook I click ok and then it disapears without adding the account?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

2. ********!

what is going on where i can not see the whole of my message which i write??? This is not an email provider, this is faulty software.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

3. Fake email account

someone has created xxxxx@hotmail.com and is sending emails pretending to be me. Please investigate. Thanks.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

4. HELP

Once again, I CANNOT

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

5. No mail coming to in box

no Mail in inbox ?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

6. Restore deleted e-mails

Hi!

I have the following e-mail: xxxxxxx@hotmail.com, but
    unfortunately, I've deleted all my mails, and all of them are very useful.
    Please, could you restore them, using a backup that is located (I presume) on your servers?

Thank You!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

7. thinking about going back to Yahoo mail.

Microsoft would not let me into my e-mail account till I changed my security info. I replaced the phone number earlier in this year. How come you still have the same OLD deleted number coming up this time???

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

8. ********!

I can't open any emails
    on Windows 8.1!!! New Outlook doesn't work!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

9. email not displaying

Current or past messages from John Kasich are not displaying. Previous messages did display!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

10. I can't even tell what is in my email inbox.

I can't even tell what is in my email inbox.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

11. Recover of delete emails

Dear Sir/Madam.
    It is requested to you by mistake delete send box email, i need your help regarding sending and delete emails form 01 Nov 2018 to update.

Best Regards.
    Ameen Zia

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

12. inbox not displaying correctly

inbox not displaying correctly
    but other folders do!
    (I have screenshots to show you)

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

13. Bug

emails sent to inbox get put in Junk folder Reason given:-This message was moved to the Junk Email folder because you only trust emails from senders in your Safe Senders list. This isn't spam

This reason is false therefor must be a bug

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

14. annoyed

I have been trying to change my password because someone has hacked my other email and I can not get ahold of someone or change my password without a separate email. they make this website too difficult.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

15. dont like it

lost all my stored items in the inbox and my drafts...

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

16. getting non-us mail for someone not me.

getting someone else's email
    regularly getting email from english and australian companies. I hope the geoffthomas in those countries is getting a copy.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

17. There's no any link or button to click to open the attachment file.

I can't open an attachment file. All I can do now is forwarding the mail to Gmail and then open it in Gmail. I don't know why you broke this again, it happened before.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

18. Outlook.com emails not getting through

Messages sent from Outlook.com are not received at some addresses (or go to Junk) but can be received perfectly when sent from Outlook Office (same sender address). Why?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

19. Change answer on secret question, how to do this?

Change answer on secret question

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

20. Certain email not auto forwarded, but most are.

Can't find what to do when certain emails are not being automatically forwarded to my other, set up address.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base