OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

The new Outlook.com

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spambox - what a joke

Spambox has turned up on my profile and has decided to delete all of the e-mails from a safe sender without me ever asking it to, who comes up with these options?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

2. ACCOUNT SECURITY -SUPPORT NEEDED

I have changed my password after Quora accounts were hacked. However, I continue to receive sign-in attempt failed messages. Accounts appears to be under attack. I need immediate support to stop this.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

3. HOW TO RETRIEVE SENT MAIL?

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

4. Email time

How do I set the correct time on email messages?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

5. hi! I had my email and onedrive years ago and now I can no longer find my files. how can I recover it? thank you!

hi! I had my email and onedrive years ago and now I can no longer find my files. how can I recover it? thank you!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

6. Feels like a Security breach

On typing hotmail.com in browser, got a prompt to verify by sending a security code to mobile phone. Why did that happen ?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

7. I am missing 2 email accounts

Where are my email accounts?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

8. Survey

I have taken several surveys and haven't received sweepstakes entry ? Also sweepstakes winners haven't updated since march?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

9. Don't show my feedback to the world!

I have an issue about security, but don't like how you are showing details of other people issues to me here as I try to send you feedback, so I don't feel I can send you feedback!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Onedrive doesnt works

There is no access to Onedrive, neither by app nor by web

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

11. Redirected to Google sign in

I use Outlook.com to read both my MSA and Gmail. Now, everytime I go to outlook.com, I am taken to the Google sign in page and prevents me from opening my MSA email.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base