OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

New experiences in Outlook.com

I like the old look. Number are nicer and whole layout looks pleasing to the eyes, its more aesthetic!

Keep old way for now.

3,524 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

crobac@outlook.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

281 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • helenholden94904@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Classic version was so much better. As of yesterday, for some unknown reason, I cannot create a new message, reply to any message or forward any message. To create a new message I must go into my contact list, click on an individual or business, click on send mail, type the message. It automatically goes to drafts, which I cannot open or send. So I have resorted to using my cell phone to pull up the message and send it from my phone!!! I spent 4 hours last night trying everything I could think of to get out of this **** you have created for me. During these 4 hours, miraculously, I was able to get the Classic version to appear for 30 seconds. I clicked on Message and Voila! it allowed me to begin a new message. Ditto for reply, forward and everything else I am now forbidden from doing on this new, now totally useless and lame, Beta you have created. Also, it is much more difficult to read, more time spent on everything associated with this new, now worthless to me, version. If the software engineers who created this mess received a Bonus for creating it, you might want to ask them to return it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop Fixing Sh_t That Ain't Broke! Don't Ever **** My God_amned mail account again! Who The F_ck Asked you to F_ck Up My Email? You're F_cking Fired! I literally hope your entire f_cking families get kidknapped raped & tortured to death brutally while you're useless sorry ***** are forced to watch! Then I wish somebody would stake you down in the Desert, pours syrup across your eyes & leaves you to have your eyes eaten out by ants while you're still alive! Maybe then you'd learn to stop ******* with my email without my permission!
        Believe it or not,...I'm I'm a 51 y.o. disabled veteran who never killed or hurt anyone while serving! That's how mad you make me when you incessantly make changes to my email that I didn't ask for! ******** & your "New World Order!""

My sincerest apologies to anyone who is innocent but has to read this!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

la nouvelle boîte mail fait mal aux yeux, impossible de survoler les mails rapidement et de faire le tri rapidement, ce n'est pas du tout fonctionnel, je déteste toutes ces séparations et ces couleurs qui rendent le tout illisibles

• Amy Lockwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's not enough room to read the content, because not all emails shrink and, a lot of times, if they do some are too small to read.
        Also, you can't delete more than 6 emails at a time. I really don't like this new update. Can we have the old one back or at least be able to adjust this one.

• edu51 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And once more you guys DELETE IT ANOTHER COMPLAIN! WHY IT IS SOOO SLOOWWW TO LOAD THE MAIL?? I AM REALLY TRYING TO BE REASONABLE BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
        THIS IS NOT THE FIRST ABOUT THE "OLD LOOK", SO, PLEASE STOP BEING ANNOYING AND REVERT THIS NON-FUNCTIONAL E-MAIL TO THE LAST ONE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS BETTER FOR US - USERS! THANKS BUT NO THANKS!

• carolyn hunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do not like ads on right hand side of Outlook. They cut off half of email. How do I get rid of those ads?

• haley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new calendar is AWFUL please switch back to old format. We are trying to run a business.

• MK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the new update! After using this system for more than 20 years this is the worst update.
        Worst of all it seems that I am "loosing" emails which are disappearing from the email list - this makes it a unreliable system.
        Please Urgently bring the old system back - I am really annoyed and consider switching to another provider after that many years. Thanks

• sachasteinhauser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! I've been on Hotmail for a looooooong time and this is the worst incarnation of it. Last version was great.

• kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The new format is like being zoomed in on my phone screen. If I wanted to check my email and only be able to see 5 emails at a time, I'd do it on my phone! Let me see my 40 new emails on one page!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

New experiences in Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base