OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

New experiences in Outlook.com

Update is the worst.

Your update has made your email service completely unusable. This is the worst. I can't even figure out how to delete multiple emails on the desktop version. Disappointed as it is such a pain to have to change my email over to a new service. I have had the same email for years. But since the update I can not even be bothered.

Sometimes simple is better. You have completely wrecked everything that was great about hotmail.

65 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jay Gagne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of telling folks how to fix the new interface, fix it for them. Also, when you launch a change it should be opt in not opt out. Oh, also, don't change all my settings with each update.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

always same comments from microsoft robot or artificial intelligence. so boring experience to read you. but i guess you are well paid....
        regards.

• jzimmz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with Jay Gagne. And why should we go though all of this trauma, sinply to do our WORK. Just unbelievably awful.

• M AT MSN DOT COM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You just marked this "COMPLETED" and gave the usual "canned" response. He gave you "specific feedback" like you say you want but you just push it aside and pretend it is "COMPLETED"...which by the way we can't use to mark our flagged messages...but you can...well
        Thank God I now have bright colored circles, emojis, and joyful animations.

New experiences in Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base