OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

Mail Program Locks Up

When I receive email that has special characters in the subject line, it causes my browser mail program (such as Microsoft Edge) to crash/lock up. Lately, I have been getting a lot of email from Home Depot with graphic characters in subject line.

540 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Randy Steward shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

80 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • lkham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i am unable to my hotmail inenglish ..it seem some chages mae without my consent..please make it english uk rea an write.rea

• katalinpaynton@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Contact list is very wrong. Unknown contacts comes up and mine does not. I don't want facebook contacts on my e-mail contact. At this point it is impossible to set up my own list. Hotmail system was easy and would like the same

• binnegocios@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ja uso o outlook a muito temo apra mim é um dos melhores do mundo como feeramenta uso muito na administração de meus negocios. parabens a equipe por pensar no soncumidor do serviço.

• loanexpert@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I KEEP getting these stupid messages:

The original message can't be shown right now. It will be included when this message is sent.

The following files couldn't be attached: Lease Application-Part I.pdf. Please try again later.

This message can't be saved right now. Please try again later.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting bombarded with junk mail including all kinds of duplicate junk!!!! This is really-really terrible!!! Will you please look into possible tampering - please?!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i keep recieving bogus messages these messages are sent to some of my contacts even though i have not sent them

• claudia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no me aparece el icono al lado del de ayuda para cerrar la sesión iniciada de mi cuenta de correo
    como hago para recuperarlo ?????

• Michele Gherardini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How I wish we COULD HAVE THE ORIGINAL Hotmail back, and trash this dadburn Outlook junk,!
    please, back to the former version!!!
    get off the adds banner
    get off the colors

PLEASE !!!

• kmag54@LIVE.COM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

with the multitude of complaints posted why is nothing done to address these complaints. would it be advisable just to switch e mail servers?

• valerie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is there a way to get rid of the ads? is that why it is SOOOO slow? do you have to pay to get rid of the ads? or is that not even an option. if it is, does that solve the problem of Hotmail being ridiculously slow? I wish they would respond to us!!!

• James Brien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know WHAT you have done to the e-mail service, however, it has become so slow to react as to be inconvenient and un-functional. It is unfathomable why it takes MINUTES to retrieve an e-mail chosen without the service stalling or freezing. RIDICULOUS!!!

← Previous 1 3 4

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base