OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

New experiences in Outlook.com

Love Dark Mode

Its fantastic to use dark mode for outlook mail and I hope that you will provide dark mode to other services such as One drive, One note and tasks etc

233 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ab_Khadar M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

91 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The idea is great, problem: there are some really ANNOYING stuff, like when u scroll over the 'mails' the black variation is exagerated, also it gets difficult to check out which mail has been opened or not, and other things.

In some words the dark mode is too dark (and annoying).

• deody@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is the worst - please let us have the old system back or i shall find another way to deal with e mail

• jzimmz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I utterly despise the light grey type and background. I used to love logging on to Hotmail. You have ruined EVERYTHING. I DESPISE the way the Flag looks, the way the pins look, the bright colored lollipop circles. I CAN'T READ the LIGHT GREY TYPE. It is no longer BLACK AND WHITE. But GREY AND PALE BLUE. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? It is impossible to read. I finally may LEAVE HOTMAIL over your HORRIFIC CHOICES and this RIDICULOUS, BLINDING DEBAUCLE. Horrible

• john commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the dark mode option, but why is my theme not carried over to the entire page. Selecting a theme as my banner only is pretty lame.

• eljuanpa@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love new page design. The old one was ulgly and I never get used to it. I like the new one a lot. I note content is loading also a lot faster. Keep up the good work guys!

• bboggess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new interface is slick! I like the new icons next to the messages in the inbox.

Please remove my "vote" for this junk Beta version. I accidentally hit that button while trying to look at the "positive" comments for this new version of confusion. Gmail here i come...

• toddweaver68@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will NOT vote for the idiots below...this new format is FANTASTIC! If they aren't capable of using s/w, don't pay any attention! Keep up the great work! It is SUPER clean and smooth! Maybe they need to get a new Surface Pro! ????????????????????

Junk Email filtering has improved greatly since a few months ago. Thank you for the great work.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

New experiences in Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base