OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

New experiences in Outlook.com

Page Freezes

There is lag within the new interface!!!
The program freezes when you click on a button- takes ten seconds to react!!!
Why the **** did you change it in the first place? It was fine, the way it was! This new interface, clearly isn't READY!!!

1,295 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

89 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is unbelievable! Why on earth did you have to change hotmail.......... the page freezes on top of that I don't get an email for 2 hours then I find out it's been mixed between emails I had from earlier this year!!!!!!!!
        PLEASE SWITCH ME BAG TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE THE BETA

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what a shame, how the interface get more and more worse!
        really disappointed...

• pmqdolphins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ever since you change the search section from beside New messages to now being up on top of the page, my email freezes up doing different actions. WHY. Can you please this, as it is ******* me off even trying to send an email.

I AGREE. WHY IN THE **** DID YOU CHANGE THIS? IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE, PLEASE RESTORE OUTLOOK BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE STUPID GOT A WILD HAIR UP HIS BUTT TO GO WACKY!

• hmanganiello commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

los titulos recibidos de correos estan congelados y no encuentro la forma de abrirlos, y por lo tanto no puedo leer los correos recibidos. Gracias

• jeansammon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please tell us what other email service we can use instead of this one. It is terrible

• Cathy Kobs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEW FORMAT
        I am totally TIRED of trying to write an e-mail and having it freeze repeatedly! FIX IT!!!!!!!!!! Hate the new format. LEAVE THINGS ALONE!!!!!!

This new interface isn't ready. Page freezes. Confusing UI. I need to refresh the page to get the mails. Sometimes I find my mail didn't got delivered.

This new interface isn't ready. Page freezes. Confusing UI. I need to refresh the page to get the mails. Sometimes I find my mail didn't got delivered.

• THartill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am constantly being told my session has expired although I have barely begun/ am still in the middle of typing something, etc INCREDIBLY frustrating because it logs me out PLUS since the update it will regularly (like almost always) fail to send - tells me to try again later and won't save the email as a draft - implies I am not connected to the internet but any other application on my computer is working fine, just not Outlook! grr

• shipponoun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the new outlook is really slow in everything [scrolling,switch to folders etc] and used too much memory my pc seems to lag every time i open outlook at my browsers really would like to switch to a simple not too many fancy stuff that makes it so laggy and the colourful letterballs looks so annoying too flashy for my eyes

Outlook buttons (delete, junk, move to) disappear for no reason, then email addresses aren't entered on the "To" line, Junk mail can't be sorted. This isn't worth the $$$.

• Christine Federici commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All actions have a considerable lag time and everything takes longer!
        The program freezes when you click on a button- takes ten seconds to react!!!
        Why did you change it in the first place and then force it on us? It was fine, the way it was! This new interface, clearly isn't READY!!!

• margaret hodge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So slow. I've given the new set up time to settle but it's impossible to use. I think the time has come to use a different e mail provider.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

New experiences in Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base