Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

malik_yaseen@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1018 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Carolina Dieli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account on my phone is blocked, and even in a computer I am not receiving emails and not able to send any either, I have been trying to contact someone to help me out and no response

• chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any there any reply from hotmail to fix the issues of not being able to send emails??? this is not only on my laptop but also phone

• Josée Cyr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nous ne pouvons pas envoyer ce message pour l'instant, veuillez réessayer un peu plus tard. An internanl server has occured. The operation has failed.

Pouvez vous rétablir le service rapidement svp

• jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys I have a trip planned and cannot get emails for flight check in. This is getting old. Any news wold be appreciated.

• lorena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

me too! I cannot send any emails this is so frustating. it started by sending my emails to my drafts and now it says try again later. it has been like this for days now. pls fix this issue.

• sakajo4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to send emails from my outlook account to my "work" email. I have check spam and it is not going there.

• Jill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has Microsoft just given up on the e-mails? Are they ignoring all of these people that can no longer access their e-mails? PLEASE FIX THIS!

• Susan Madeley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem... ie, 'unable to send email at this time, try again later'. What is going on!!?? Its been like this for days..

• Bernard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

inadmissible je souhaiterai revenir a l'ancienne mise a jour Pitoyable

inadmissible I would like to go back to the old update Pitoyable

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please help me I cannot send emails out it does not allow me to type my msge can't get onto the next line!!!!

• Gregory Field commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hotmail is not letting me send an edited email I've sent to myself in the past to myself. The error message is "The recipient's email provider rejected it." But it's from my Hotmail account to my Hotmail account." Hotmail is basically saying, "It's forbidden to email yourself."Should I get you all gmail's help desk number?

• Nhlanhla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I noted that I receive selective email and would like to know why is that

← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51

New experiences in Outlook.com: Spam

Feedback and Knowledge Base