OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

New experiences in Outlook.com

No feedback on Help or way to request extra help when given answer is wrong or out of date

No feedback on Help or way to request extra help when given answer is wrong or out of date :(

2,251 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Need more details  ·  AdminOutlook.com Moderator (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with the help pane. Could you tell me a little more about what issues you experienced with the pane, and what content was out of date?

Generally, the best way to give us feedback is through Uservoice. You can also go to a support article and leave a review, which will let our content writers know that something is out of date.

327 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • K F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't submit a ticket or view solutions via Outlook. It appears that we have an issue. Work around. Keep emailing Microsoft because you know they will get back with you and they know better than to just use auto-responses. (Insert smile emoji here)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, when the email format was first changed to separating personal emails from others like newsletters or such like, it was very good once I got used to it. But now most of the emails are totally mixed up and non personal emails get mixed up with the personal ones. Besides that, some of my personal emails have ended up in the junk email box, even though that person sends several emails a week. Some end up in my inbox, but others in the junk email. And I have pressed the button which says "Not junk..." many times, but most of them still end up in there. It's very frustrating. I would appreciate some help in this. Thanks.

This was in response to the multiple failures of the all-new Outlook Beta, and the fact that the help pane did not assist and/or directed me to a web page that went back to the happy days when Beta was optional. It told me to click on the tag top right to return to the standard Hotmail, which sadly we cannot do. I still cannot access emails over 1 year old, and it still fails to save and/or send about 50% of messages. Only yesterday I lost a message after writing for 45 minutes. I am just teaching myself to live with a bad system which I would get out of if it did not already contain so much of my information.

• fran80920 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the buttons keep disappearing so that I can't respond to an email, move one or take other action. When I go to the help I put in the issue but no answers come up...actually nothing happens at all. This happens on BOTH my hotmail email addresses

Had great respect for MSN systems .But with this new E mail system its a blunder of note .Beta was horrible but the revised one is even worse .

Please let us know when we can expect the option to return to the old and much better system .Don't feel bad about the mistake we all make one now and again

Regards Peter

• rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not only am i having problems, recently my mailbox is missing titles to move or delete mail. if i log in to msn it won't log me out! i have to quit safari to get out!~

• sacnum@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have done all of that to no avail. I even 'chatted' with someone for over 30 minutes who promised he could fix the problem, then he redirected me right back to my own outlook feedback. Please give me back my old outlook or hotmail or anything or refund me my money. You are not asking the proper questions, you are just trying to make us go away. Please, if you can't help, please ask the IT guys for help. They used to be able to help me with 'hotfixes'. For some reason this new outlook just isn't working properly and you have so many of us who are not computer technologists. I have tried all of the things I was told to do so the problem isn't me, it is with the outlook itself. I would be happy to explain it but I've done it so many times and get absolutely no help. Please, is there a microsoft email program? Anything else? Why am I paying for an email that isn't working properly?

• WBuchwald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything Microsoft does is always wrong... They couldn't. pour **** out of a boot while putting it on upside down... BUY APPLE

• miyamusa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The worst is having to continuously have to do Refresh to be able to "see" the new emails... How can something that basic be let like it's nothing ? It looks like Gmail is going to become my way to go.

Dear Moderator, you seem to be confusing a request for help and providing feedback which is a suggestion. The Help link no longer works in Outlook.com Beta on the right side pane under the Question mark symbol. You have an empty box that you want us to type our problem into. Once we do that and press the Help button in blue under the box, it just sits there doing nothing! Sometimes Outlook.com gives suggested articles beneath that box that might solve our problem, but if those do not help, that ends the user's ability to get assistance from this pane. We have no choice but to leave feedback in uservoice, but there is a big difference between providing feedback and getting assistance when something is actually broken. The right side panel has become increasingly less interactive over time since you forced the beta format on everyone.

• kj_nutter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has been months and I am still fishing church newsletters out of the spam folder.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

New experiences in Outlook.com: Search

Feedback and Knowledge Base