OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

I do not like this version at all. I can't see as many e-mails, it is difficult to navigate. Please go back to the old version.

644 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

255 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like this new version please can we go back to old version much simpler and easier to navigate

• Abdelnasser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not like this version at all. I can't see as many e-mails, it is difficult to navigate. Please go back to the old version.

• Lance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP MESSING WITH MY EMAIL. GIVE ME BACK THE OLD VERSION. BETA/NEW EMAIL IS TOTALLY BROKEN AND DOES NOT WORK FOR ME. ITS CAUSING ME MAJOR ISSUES !!!!!!!!!!

• Ong Hui Li commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot read the full email unless I open it is a new window and it is too much hassle. I have turn off the beta version for now.

• Jolomi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really dislike the new design of the email, it's awful! This new design is terrible, impractical, hard to navigate and scroll down, and shows less emails. The old design is far far superior. Please stop meddling with the design of the email just for the sake of it.

The new version is horrible. Tasks that could be done in 1 minute now takes up of 3 minutes. Less emails can be viewed per page resulting in scrolling up & down and typically chance of missing out some emails. Not sure what the UIX designer is thinking.
    Is anyone from Microsoft going to comment or answer these? Or they do not care?

I hate this version and need to get back to the old version ASAP!! There is no toggle available for me to go back at this time. Please get me a toggle !! my case ID is 1431702339

There is no possibility to go back to the old version.

The old was much better!

Try no to chance a working device!

Sorry!

• vickicurl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please return everything to the way it was!!!!! I do not know how to return my email account to the way it was. I do not like the changes. HELP

this new layout is bloody horrible, please change it back, might have to change my email provider, not that I really want to, as have had this email address for ever,

I cannot work with the new settings in outlook. I wish to revert to the old page set up

The new Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base