OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

New experiences in Outlook.com

I do not like this version at all. I can't see as many e-mails, it is difficult to navigate. Please go back to the old version.

525 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

211 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • outlook_061D3ADDAFB4162C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let me go back to the old calendar/email. I strongly dislike this. I'm disabled, and this is difficult for me to use. If I can't have the old format back, then I will find another calendar. I got no warning about this change! Please let me go back to the original format! Thanks.

• Gill Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put hotmail back as it was = this new one is a debacle - a mess - complex - i.e not spam - not spam - twice? Say something once why say it again?

• kenny.gordon5949 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put my email back. I hate this new ****. you cannot find new messages. I show 2 new messages and no way to find them. this new thing sucks!!!

• Betty Lamantea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Haven't used the account for awhile. The changes made are impossible. Please change back to former format.

• Ahmed Saleh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

new interface is stupid, i can't find my inbox messages , i don't know what basis it's categorized on??!! i want to use the old user interfa

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't want to use Outlook with this new user interface. I want the original UI back or an option for the original UI.

• Johanna W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I so hate the new version of outlook. Intensely annoying font. I want the old format back; now you're not letting us set it to the old appearance and I am upset. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Hate the font, hate the appearance of other email addresses in the subject line, hate the position of "New Message," hate the lengthened response time to check off/delete messages because you've fancied it up so much it doesn't work as well. Why do you fix what's not broken???????

• mtpilot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't use any of the formatting options in compose, need old version back.

• estelahenkel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please return my format. I know you think I will eventually like this one and get used to it..... I dont like this format. Please...............

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

New experiences in Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base