OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

don't bucket emails by today, yesterday, day, week, month, or provide an option to turn it off

6,218 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andre Michaud shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

234 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Neil P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Removing this feature will also provide more screen space to view email content

• alba commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally, I like to have the mail separated into "Today" "Yesterday", etc., but I agree that there should be an option to turn this off.

I don't like the Favorites, in particular as I see that the whole Inbox is duplicated under Favorites, again there should be an option to turn it off completely.

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently the message list is grouped by date; seemingly by month. Users should have the ability to change or remove this grouping. I would prefer to not have the grouping at all, but the default grouping of monthly is not particularly useful.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate the "today" and "yesterday" bucketing enough to ditch beta after just 5 minutes.

Please let us display more e-mails on just one page. Using Outlook on workstation, you can display up to 50 mails on a single page. With all those ribbons, favorites, dates (last week, ...), big fonts, you lose valuable space on the screen forcing users to always scroll up and down to retrieve information.

• Sébastien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ich würde gerne einstellen, dass die Zwischenbalken in der Emailübersicht verschwinden. ("Gestern", "letzten Monat" usw...)
    Was muss ich tun?

• BV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be an option to remove the extra annoyances. Favorites, Yesterday, This month all take up space and attention away from what is important.

• Lucas Ferreira Santiago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A apresentação visual atrapalha a visualização do e-mail, separa por hoje, ontem, enfim prefiro que os e-mails fiquem como estão no modelo antigo

Achei péssimo! Nunca gostei de painel de leitura! Acho ruim ficar separando msgs por do dia, mes passado e mais velhas e não vi como desligar isso.

1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →

The new Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base