OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

The new Outlook.com

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Premium  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

2. For tech support

Hi,

Please could you forward this to technical support and ask them to contact me via email or is that possible? I updated security info to make my account more secure because of my personal information and identity use. How do you protect personal information at outlook.com? Is updating security info and changing password ok or do I need to do more things to protect my account? Could you please take good care of my personal information, my identity and content at my outlook.com. Thank you. This is not a public or forum topic this is private message for Microsoft…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

3. I need to prove sender never sent email

I need to proof that i never received an email and also need to prove i never deleted it, to hide the fact it was sent. This is a very urgent matter, one I feel is private but after 45 minuets on the phone this was the only option i was given

Help/advice needed

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

4. about my account

I use my QQ email to register my microsoft account(outlook email). But when I use my QQ address to login, I couldn't access my outlook mail, only in my QQ mail. How to login my outlook email.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

5. forgotten password and have a new phone number

forgotten password and Microsoft have an old mobile number and I cannot change this as I have forgotten my password.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

6. Problem

Dear Support Team! My friend have an outlook.hu email address but it is always logged him out. It says there are too many spam or whatever but he hasn't any spam massages and he changed the pw many times but didn't help. xxxxxx@outlook.hu

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

7. i want my email back

restore email

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

8. Undesirable?

You're blocking my emails to Tommy Robinson. Please don't sell out to the marxist tech globalists... please.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

9. hotmail on iPad and iMac

Up until February 20th hotmail was on my iPad and iMac. On the 20th I got a message that outlook was changing things and if I did not want the change I was to click on an icon. ThisI did. Now my IPAD and IMAC do not receive or send e-mails.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

10. issue with emailing self

Unable to send email to myself, why?
    Error
    DM3NAM05FT039.mail.protection.outlook.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:

bill.cennnamo@outlook.com (bill.cennnamo@outlook.com)
    A communication failure occurred during the delivery of this message. Please try to resend the message later. If the problem continues, contact your email admin.

DM3NAM05FT039.mail.protection.outlook.com gave this error:
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

11. change sender name

wish to change sender name in mail

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

12. FIX MY ACCOUNT

SUSCRIPTIONS

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

13. Disorganized, burdensome

NO ABILITY TO CLEAN INBOX! This is a horrible service. I will be leaving hotmail for good.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

14. Help

I am not receiving emails from certain clients and not able to get the help I need. I am willing to upgrade outlook to paid copy but cant reach anyone.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

15. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

16. HELP 10th time

WTF with this . My email account was temporarily suspended last week for unknown reasons. Had to open EXTRA outlook accounts to receive security codes none of which worked (last week). I went to that email address of mine yesterday and was able to log in. Enjoyed it for 24 hours. Now the same address of mine is temporarily suspended again. Quit dancing around It took a whole week to remedy that email address? This is what it turns into? Address in question xxxxxx@outlook.com Suspended for POSSIBLE suspicious activity? All i did was look at my email nothing came in…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

17. New feedback

the email address, XXXXXQmyfairpoint.net is no longer in use. I have changed that email to XXXX@gmail.com. I changed that three years ago.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

18. New feedback

Trying to bring in AOL to Outlook. How do you do it?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

19. Signing in change

How to switch from 2 password signin back to 1

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

20. Potential security issue: please respond.

I got a notification that I was locked out of my account, presumably for a security concern. I checked to see if there were any irregular logins and there didn't seem to be. Likewise, I don't see that anyone sent junk/spam mail from my account. Is there anything you can do to help me be sure that the account was not hacked or misused in any way, please?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 93 94
  • Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base