OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

The new Outlook.com

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

This is the forum where you can give us feedback about the new experiences in Outlook.com.

Please vote on ideas you like. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately. This will help us decide what to build next.

We’ll reply to top issues, and will consider other suggestions as well. Thanks for trying the beta!

For more information, check out our help page.

The new Outlook.com

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback

THIS APP INVADED ALL MY EMAIL and not able to use hotmail or plain msn to access my msn email-POOR App, have to enter password at all areas and my emails/attachments do not all get sent. I want out and a choice to use hotmail or msn to check my email without having to go through outlook-regretting signing up for this, too controlling and does not work well. Ask for password too often...help, I want out.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

2. New feedback

This canned message does me no good for my problem that I typed into the help box and now have lost because this feedback box came up.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write to us.

You might enjoy the new Outlook experience more with a few changes to your settings, which you can find by clicking the gear icon. Try changing the setting for Conversation view to Off, changing the setting for Reading pane to Hide, and changing the setting for Attachment preview to Off.

We’re always interested in new ideas, but we need some more specific feedback to fix the problem for you. If you have more detailed suggestions, please update your idea or add a new one.

You might also find this help article useful: aka.ms/outlookcombetahelp. It has some simple steps to fix common problems.

-The Outlook.com Team

3. New feedback

I hate this format and want to go back to the former one. Can I do that?? If not, I will not continue using Outlook.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

4. New feedback

Outlook does not work properly. I have trouble from inbox to sent mail, and switching to junk mail. Does not load. Put a product out that works before you offer to public.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

5. New feedback

All I want is email ! Please remove everything else.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

6. New feedback

Why have you locked me out? I've had to verify my phone like 10 times in the last 24 hours. This is ridiculous.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-The Outlook.com Team

7. New feedback

items have been deleted from 2 different folders AGAIN. There have been over 100 items "deleted" from the delivered folder and canceled orders folder. I DID NOT ACCIDENTALLY DELETE THEM. I need them back. Someone needs to fix this problem. This is the second time this has happened since outlook has changed. please fix this.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

8. New feedback

The help does NOT address the issues - it is a different set up. Absolutely useless.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

9. New feedback

Why don't you simplify your system instead of making fancy and frustrating changes? For example , I now cannot find my sent mail or indeed any of my mailboxes.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

10. New feedback

Please i need the old hotmail look.
    The beta slide is gone i want to restore the old hotmail look URGENTLY!!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

11. New feedback

Where are all my saved E-mails ? They are saved so I can refer back to them .

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

12. New feedback

i don't like the new look please return my home page back to what it was

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

13. New feedback

This new Outlook is TERRIBLE!! I have to hunt for the emails I have flagged, every single Reply I have attempted gives a popup box that states my reply "cannot be sent at this time". Either go back to the previous version of Outlook or tell me how to go back myself. This version is full of errors, faults, and difficult to use. Please help!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

14. New feedback

I am unable to get my account to connect and pull in emails with the Outlook app. I have no issues with my gmail accounts or connecting my hotmail to my Apple mail app.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

15. New feedback

ever since I had to switch to beta it is so much slower to delete emails, open etc.
    is there any way to switch back?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

16. New feedback

Switch me back now or I will move my email to a new company

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

17. New feedback

help to change this pos email service back to the ****** outlook I had before

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

18. New feedback

Hotmail used to be quick, easy and what I needed. You've gilded the lily so much that it runs like molasses in January. Eventually we're going to be parting company if I can't get this to run better. I cannot seem to turn off the **** I don't need or want. I just want SIMPLE net mail WITHOUT all the excess baggage.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

19. New feedback

The new outlook is awful. the numbers displayed at the side of the Inbox, junk Emails and other folders dont seem to update when I have read all my email or deleted the junk. I would like to revert back to the old outlook but the beta switch button is missing so I dont seem to be able to. Not happy at all about this. very poor microsoft!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

20. New feedback

I just logged on to my email account and do not like the new look, is there a way to PERMENTLY set it back to the way it was?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Outlook.com Team

• Don't see your idea?

The new Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base