OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook Customer Manager

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Outlook Customer Manager, a new Office 365 service, helps small businesses track and grow their customer relationships right within Outlook. It gives a complete view of interactions with each business contact, helps track tasks and deals in progress, and surfaces timely reminders—all next to your inbox. Outlook Customer Manager will be available at no extra cost to Office 365 Business Premium subscribers – beginning with those in First Release program and continuing worldwide in the coming months. It is turned on by default allowing users to access it in one-click from the home tab in Outlook 2016 for Windows, and includes a mobile app. Learn more at – https://blogs.office.com/2016/11/14/introducing-outlook-customer-manager-relationships-made-easy-for-small-businesses/

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Issue with all web based links opening in Internet Explorer instead of default web browser (even Edge)

Happening on Windows 10 v1607 with Edge set as default browser. Even the feedback button opened this site in IE.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please continue to post more blog entries on this. This could be a killer feature.

Please continue posting about this new feature. It could be a killer one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bring this to Office365 Home and/ or Outlook 2016 for individuals

I use Office 365 as I have no need or use for a Business version as I am a 1 man operation. For years I had used Business Contact Manager and like many others was upset it wasn't kept going for Office 365. I have been waiting for something like this to come out but then to only find out it was only for Office Business Premium. I have no need for all the extra stuff thus my reason for the version I choose. Please tell me there is something in the works for 1 person small businesses.

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integration with social platforms

While waiting for it I tried a little with nimble.com. think some social media features would be helpfull and make it an even greater tool.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Quickbooks intigration

I end up having to double enter customer information in both outlook and my accounting software. an option to add a customer or vendor and have it export to QB would be really useful or something to continuously or periodic sync the customer/vendor data between outlook and QB.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Issues when assigning a non Exchange license - please fix

How can we turn off this feature on Customer's Tenant?

We are now getting error/s on assigning licenses because of this feature.

To assign a license that contains Outlook Customer Manager, you must also assign one of the following service plans: Exchange Online (Plan 2), Exchange Online (Plan 1).

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Google Calendar support

Most of my scheduling I do on google Calendar most of my devices are android. Google calendar works well with maps. The calendar is also easy to share with other that are outside of my organization (my family) so I know where they are without having to install additional software.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug?

Deals enterd with my user on one client do not show up with the same user on a second client?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dynamics 365

Will D365 users be able to share deals and lead information?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Would you ever add support for ProPlus?

Would you ever add support for ProPlus? While we're a larger organization, I could see internal uses for this product.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on enabling larger organizations, that have E3 or E5 licenses. This will also enable internal scenarios.
    We are not planning to support Pro Plus, as we are building on top of many Office365 Services such as Email, which are not included in these licenses.

11. May I know is outlook Customer Manager add in available for Gallatin (O365 in China)

I purchase Office 365 in China (Gallatin), May I know is it available for business plan tenant? if not, when I can get the feature, thanks!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Office integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook Customer Manager

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base