OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

2802-1548335182072

I have found this message when I open the Customer Manager on my outlook. The program wont work. Someone have a clue about it?

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have seen this a few times. It usually occurs with office 365 using Multi Factor Authentication and the Outlook desktop app. It is a very difficult issue to resolve. I have spoken to four MS techs and have spent hours on the phone trying various fixes... the best solution which seems to work is turn off MFA, wait a little while (hours?) for the MS cloud servers to adjust, then try cust. manager again. this worked for me. then later again, turn on MFA, but then you will need to use an application password (created when you try to log in with web app, then it sends you a text with verify code. The message box for the verify code in your browser will have the app password - a cryptic 16 character password. You MUST use this password for your Outlook DESKTOP application email to work.

Like I said, I've spent many hours dealing with this. It is a mess, but I've been able to get it work finally work. Feel free to contact me if you want more details.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem - Customer Manager won't open, but I got this number
        2735-1548685740120

Feedback and Knowledge Base