OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Andoid ability to use Outlook Customer Manager

The ability to use Outlook customer Manager on your phone is crucial in a mobile environment.

92 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • whereisitallgoing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

glad i found this thread before purchasing office365...not sure why Android isn't high priority for customer manager. I have noticed there is an add-in for outlook on android for "SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce"...finally ditched my windows phones after 10 years and microsoft is still hindering my mobility...I've learned my lesson, don't EVER wait for microsft...I will be moving on with salesforce likely...unless i want to wait for the surface phone debut in 2057

• JamesB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought Business Premium for this feature and because I have an Android phone I can't use it!

• brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs to be done and with MMS records added to the contacts records. Not just email.

• Mitchell Glasser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I knew that OCM contacts were not accessible from my Android phone, I would have chosen a different package for CRM. This feature is needed YESTERDAY!!! It is painfully apparent that the people who made this decision have never spoken to BCM users about the importance of this feature.

• Julian Voelcker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is astounding in this day and age that Android with 76% of the global mobile market is NOT supported.

Come on Microsoft, Wake Up!

Feedback and Knowledge Base