OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Andoid ability to use Outlook Customer Manager

The ability to use Outlook customer Manager on your phone is crucial in a mobile environment.

283 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ashraf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very disappointing. I spent an hour trying to get Microsoft support for this and the staff did not even know that the app is not available for android. eventually they sent me to the business support division which only put me in a loop. I ended up finding this location by pure accident.

Get your act together Microsoft and get OCM working properly

• Mr Blazek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

really? get it together and get this on android already, I'll bet most corporations using office 365 use android not iphone..but regardless in today's day and age this is ridiculous, makes you look like amateurs and loses you business.

• Jeff Helfand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand how MS can have Android apps for everything but this, including Microsoft Launcher. I want to switch but we have an Android phone and don't like Apple. These days, it is easy to write for both platforms. I would hope that three years later that MS has in in the works -- any updates?

• Ryan Gordon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the full office 365 app and this was the perfect solution to a basic CRM mobile system. Unfortunately we can't update on the move which is disappointing!

• Adamo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need this to happen, just signed O365 and was really disapointed to see there's no Android support.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was very excited when I signed up for 365 to see a CRM built right into Outlook, and and the possibilities of using it "on-the-fly". After I went through the installation I was very disappointed that OCM is not compatible with my Android phone. I am perplexed on why Microsoft would think that the millions of Android users, as opposed to only iphone users, would not want this service???

We really would like to implement the tool but cannot reasonably do so until we have Android support..

Our sales team has both IOS and Android. This app is much needed for the Android users. Any update on when it will be available?

• Frances Branstetter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our sales team has both IOS and Android. This app is much needed for the Android users. Any update on when it will be available?

• Scott Urstad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really needed. Half our sales staff have iPhones half have Androids. We cannot use this tool until both can be supported.

• Tom Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No Android. . . even though Microsoft Launcher is their way of replacing Windows Phone. I seem to get the feeling that there might be a communication problem between the different groups and divisions within MS. Maybe MS might look at using TEAMs and other great MS tools internally? (Just a suggestion.) And I don't mean just giving employees access to their tools, but actually using them.

• Bram Scolnick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just started toying with OCM, but not having Android is pushing me to look at a few other products.. Very silly that iOS is supported over Android.

• whereisitallgoing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

glad i found this thread before purchasing office365...not sure why Android isn't high priority for customer manager. I have noticed there is an add-in for outlook on android for "SmartCloud Connect for Salesforce"...finally ditched my windows phones after 10 years and microsoft is still hindering my mobility...I've learned my lesson, don't EVER wait for microsft...I will be moving on with salesforce likely...unless i want to wait for the surface phone debut in 2057

• JamesB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought Business Premium for this feature and because I have an Android phone I can't use it!

• brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs to be done and with MMS records added to the contacts records. Not just email.

• Neil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely astonishing that this is still not available.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base