OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Mass delete of Companies and other bulk data - Data Reset or Clean Sweep Option

Mass Delete of Companies and other bulk data - Reset Option. I've been working with OCM for about a week and believed I was ready to import 2100 companies from another CRM. Unfortunately, I did not get the new list columns right and need to clear all current companies but there's no option I'm aware of to do so.

48 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

jbodine@abmi.net shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ive waited for weeks for MS support to say I cant mass delete... They sent me around the houses deleting cashes etc multiple times...…..Its a joke.

• jbodine@abmi.net commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been tracking this issue for some time because, tlike the others here, I need a simple CRM to manage my client base. I don't need all of the features or flexability but I do consider I do consider the ability to delete all the data to be a necessary core feature of ANY program that holds mass data. Otherwise, it may look like its a bait and switch to Dynamics...which it total overkill for my needs. Personally, I don't think they should have released the software without the ability to remove the data that's been to entered by users, other than one contact at a time. As a result, I'm sure we all lost a lot of valuable time learning, testing and populatung the program. There are always companies who will use these kind of tactics, I've just not experienced it with MS.

• Tony Sherman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 13,813 duplicates of one business that I do not even have in my contacts any longer. I have tried to delete everyway possible but still showing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base