OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

duplicates

When loading business contacts (over 200) it has duplicated most of them. And to make matters worse you cannot delete more than one at a time. This has cost me hours and frustrated me to no end. I cant use this software because it is so bug filled I am scared that whatever I put into it may get lost or worse. Please fix ASAP.

31 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issues. Deleting more than one in one step is not possible. Some contacts were duplicated, some up to 10 times.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the same problem back in end 2017. Somehow Microsoft appears to have fixed this, I've no duplicates in May 2017.

• Jonathan Rignall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue has happened to me. So far my experience of using this product is dreadful. I only have five or six contacts but it has made over 100 duplicates for two of the contacts so I currently have 233 contracts. Makes the product pretty much unusable and we invested over €2.5k in upgraded licences to get it. Disappointing that Microsoft have not made any reply to this, despite 10 votes. I guess they know this is a rip off waste of money...

Feedback and Knowledge Base