OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Enable Outlook for Mac Customer Manager to have full functionality.

Enable Outlook for Mac Customer Manager to have full functionality.

213 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would they create a product and not let you fully use it when you pay for it! Is this Microsoft's way of punishing Apple users?

• Ron Reblando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you don't have Outlook Customer Manager fully-functional for the Mac, at least have a fully functional version online. You can't represent Office 365 to support universal access if you are going to hobble key mainstream platforms to steer people to Windows machines. Customer Manager "Today" page is not enabled for either the Mac desktop Outlook or the online outlook.

• Kevin Fairburn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm so glad that Microsoft listen and respond to their customers! NOT!

Come on guys, what are you doing with this product?

• Thomas Knüttel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the main feature why we ordered Business Premium Package for mac. As this has NOT the usability as also shown on iOS devices in all your explain videos we feel cheated. We as your Customer did not geht what we paid for!
        Do your best to reach full functinality as soon as possible!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the ONLY feature we are looking for out of the business account. If it does not work with Mac, there is no reason for us to have it.

Without this functionality we have been mis-sold the product. The Microsoft website clearly states OCM fully functional, with no caveats for Mac or OWA environment.

The MAIN reason we migrated to O365 was the promise of an integrated business solution, including CRM across both Win and Mac OS platforms and web access. The O365 website promises this, and does not suggest any exclusions to functionality. After much research, because Microsoft themselves have NO information, I find that OCM works in NEITHER Mac or OWA.

Even Microsoft Tech Support cannot answer basic questions, and have no
        idea of roadmap or timescale. they simply keep referring to it as a "new product"... its been rolling out since December 2016 ffs.. thats not new!

Cut the bullsh*t and get this done, or at least tell us when it is happening, so we can make some business decisions.

This is urgently needed to really work with OCM. Please provide us with an update whether we can expect that or not.

Are you kidding? I've spent hours trying to configure only to finally find this thread...

• Shane D. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So many companies use both MAC and Windows devices - Microsoft's competition with Apple is holding back our business. We need OCM for MAC!

We are using windows and Mac computers in our company. We need to offer OCM to both user groups.

• Erico F. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for "no boycott" to use a single device. I know the OCM works completely on Windows, why not on the MAC? OCM should work completely on the Mac. I know this requires the system compatible with every set. But nothing is impossible. Look at Google breaking paradigms !!! That's the tip !!

• Erico F. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We urgently need Outlook Customer Manager to have a website or app that we can access our customers' information. Everything from Microsoft comes slowly. We are looking forward to migrating from Salesforce to OCM but this is difficult.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base