OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Enable Outlook for Mac Customer Manager to have full functionality.

Enable Outlook for Mac Customer Manager to have full functionality.

238 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add full iOS support for all Apple devices!
        We like your OCM solution and integration with Outlook but for thouse of us with Macs collaboration is hard.

• Rik James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry it is ridiculous that in an office of 7 PC users that are all sharing contacts in Customer Manager, I have no way of getting this information it seems as the lone Mac User, I though these days has passed.... obviously not at Microsoft.

• Angel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im furious!! This was an important function I needed and I asked Microsoft rep if it will fully function with MAC Of course they said yes! Moving to Office 365 has been a nightmare and everytime I speak to someone in a foreign country and NOT trained and get no where!

• Dawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would they create a product and not let you fully use it when you pay for it! Is this Microsoft's way of punishing Apple users?

• Ron Reblando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you don't have Outlook Customer Manager fully-functional for the Mac, at least have a fully functional version online. You can't represent Office 365 to support universal access if you are going to hobble key mainstream platforms to steer people to Windows machines. Customer Manager "Today" page is not enabled for either the Mac desktop Outlook or the online outlook.

• Kevin Fairburn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm so glad that Microsoft listen and respond to their customers! NOT!

Come on guys, what are you doing with this product?

• Thomas Knüttel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the main feature why we ordered Business Premium Package for mac. As this has NOT the usability as also shown on iOS devices in all your explain videos we feel cheated. We as your Customer did not geht what we paid for!
        Do your best to reach full functinality as soon as possible!

This is the ONLY feature we are looking for out of the business account. If it does not work with Mac, there is no reason for us to have it.

Without this functionality we have been mis-sold the product. The Microsoft website clearly states OCM fully functional, with no caveats for Mac or OWA environment.

The MAIN reason we migrated to O365 was the promise of an integrated business solution, including CRM across both Win and Mac OS platforms and web access. The O365 website promises this, and does not suggest any exclusions to functionality. After much research, because Microsoft themselves have NO information, I find that OCM works in NEITHER Mac or OWA.

Even Microsoft Tech Support cannot answer basic questions, and have no
        idea of roadmap or timescale. they simply keep referring to it as a "new product"... its been rolling out since December 2016 ffs.. thats not new!

Cut the bullsh*t and get this done, or at least tell us when it is happening, so we can make some business decisions.

This is urgently needed to really work with OCM. Please provide us with an update whether we can expect that or not.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base