OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Enable Outlook for Mac Customer Manager to have full functionality.

Enable Outlook for Mac Customer Manager to have full functionality.

305 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

62 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Moris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when will Outlook for Mac Customer Manager with full functionality be available?

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please enable full functionality on Mac! I spent days researching a constituent manager, was thrilled to discover that what I needed was within Outlook, and then devastated to learn that it's not accessible for me.

• Geoffrey Mahiat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Critical function with interface that must absolutely added on Mac OS !!!
    Why always so many difference between Win and MAC devices :-(((( ?!?
    If you are real professional software developper, you give same functionalities to both users!!!

• Martin Posarnig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There was no hint that there OCM is limited for Mac Users. We pay the same price as Windows User do - so i expect the same functions!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is unbelievable that MAC cannot work completely as Windows! I wasn't aware of this...please solve it! It has been 2 years

• Mihir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shame on you MS!! No updates from 2 years for MAC OCM functionality . Not available on browser version as well!!! We pay the same money, its our choice to use Windows or iOS!!
    Shame on you MS.

• Moris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was unaware of the limited functions for mac when I purchased the product.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it dead? Can you not tell us in fear of bad press like what is happening with Google right now? I need to know. I would like to use it but only if going to be supported / updated / made better. Especially MAC functionality support.

My guess is that MS have already killed OCM, they just forgot to tell people outside MS about the decision.

• Rob Wild commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any update from MS about this at all?! New business customer using OCM on Win10 Desktop(home) /Laptop (remote) and then when installed on mac in the office I find there is no OCM dashboard - how can this even be allowed; it isn't fit for purpose without this. Please update MS...

we also miss also the functionality of CMO for mac, because its would be a key point for our company to change to Office 365. Is there any time scheduling plans for that?

• VJaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add full Customer Manager functionality to Outlook for MAC

Please add full iOS support for all Apple devices!
    We like your OCM solution and integration with Outlook but for thouse of us with Macs collaboration is hard.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base