OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Enable Outlook for Mac Customer Manager to have full functionality.

Enable Outlook for Mac Customer Manager to have full functionality.

267 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mihir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shame on you MS!! No updates from 2 years for MAC OCM functionality . Not available on browser version as well!!! We pay the same money, its our choice to use Windows or iOS!!
    Shame on you MS.

• Moris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was unaware of the limited functions for mac when I purchased the product.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it dead? Can you not tell us in fear of bad press like what is happening with Google right now? I need to know. I would like to use it but only if going to be supported / updated / made better. Especially MAC functionality support.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My guess is that MS have already killed OCM, they just forgot to tell people outside MS about the decision.

• Rob Wild commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any update from MS about this at all?! New business customer using OCM on Win10 Desktop(home) /Laptop (remote) and then when installed on mac in the office I find there is no OCM dashboard - how can this even be allowed; it isn't fit for purpose without this. Please update MS...

we also miss also the functionality of CMO for mac, because its would be a key point for our company to change to Office 365. Is there any time scheduling plans for that?

Please add full iOS support for all Apple devices!
    We like your OCM solution and integration with Outlook but for thouse of us with Macs collaboration is hard.

• Dominik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please enable fill functionality fort mac , like for all other PC users.

• Rik James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry it is ridiculous that in an office of 7 PC users that are all sharing contacts in Customer Manager, I have no way of getting this information it seems as the lone Mac User, I though these days has passed.... obviously not at Microsoft.

• Angel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im furious!! This was an important function I needed and I asked Microsoft rep if it will fully function with MAC Of course they said yes! Moving to Office 365 has been a nightmare and everytime I speak to someone in a foreign country and NOT trained and get no where!

• Dawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would they create a product and not let you fully use it when you pay for it! Is this Microsoft's way of punishing Apple users?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base