OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

group sharing

I shared my files with two people of my company. They see the contact but not the companies. Offers appear from time to time

48 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Emmanuel Orban shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I appears to be a problem of which the first mentioning here is of 20-09-2017.
        Nearly 1,5 year afterwards, this still isn't working propperly, or atleast, the Microsoft Customer Support pointed me to this page, as the sharing doesn't work and it's a "known issue".

Yeah, for 1,5 years now!!!

When will this be solved/there will be a update from Microsoft?

• Dren Crossley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the exact issue I am getting, looks like it has been a year after this initial post. Can we get an update on this?

• Heather C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems that sharing files still hasn't been fixed? Everyone in your company should be able to see Shared Deals, Shared companies and anything you enter on the company. That also includes any notes, phone calls etc.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG working on the issues around sharing. Are you basically admitting that sharing DOES NOT WORK!!!

We are not idiots microsoft. I will keep shouting here. It is obvious that most people just drop this software and move on. But if I am paying for something I believe in getting what I pay for. And when I don't I will make my voice heard. OCM is a broken product that doesn't deliver what it promises. How about some refunds microsoft?

Feedback and Knowledge Base