OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we make Outlook Customer Manager better?

Syncronize with local Outlook contacts

It is nessesary to have the Business contacts that are shared with all available in a seperated contact Folder under the normal inbox contacts or integrated in this. If not it is not posible to have the contacts on mobile phone to see who is caling me. Another thing is i want to open an email and type the name of an contact from ocm.

144 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christoph shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Reid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make OCM accessible from a contact window in Outlook 2016 and on the web. Thank you.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazing....a CRM that doesn't do contact management! Microsoft you are amazingly bad.

• Brandon Berger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think you want nor show have another contacts folder. Only the distinction or understanding that is a Business Contact.

Suggestion: When a contact is labeled wit the Business Contact Bar and or the Shared Bar. A non editable or removal able Category "Label" stating this should occur.

If and when the user, changes the bar (on or off) in the OCM, this would be the only why to remove the Contact Category Label in Outlook Contacts.

- if possible, also allow this Categories and Contact to be viewed and movable within and between Outlook Contact, Sub or Other Contact Folders.

Please Do this!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base